Thread: Feedback: PSP3DMON

1. #1 Feedback: PSP3DMON 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP Jasen's Avatar
    I bought his PSP that he stated was just taken apart, bricked, but taken apart. After waiting about a week for it to ship, I asked him where it was and he apologized and shipped in the next day. Reasonable, not an issue.

However, it arrived a few days later in a box that was beaten up (possibly do to the post office) and was empty except the psp that was in pieces. No padding, no proper packaging. It looked like it was just thrown in the box and mailed off. The memory stick that was supposed to be included wasnt there, and there were wires that were cut/broken. They look like they were broken when taking the PSP apart, or possibly damaged during shipping.

I asked him about it, here is the response I got:

You can leave bad feedback if you like, I know it wasnt packaged well. As for the power wires, I believed that everything was intact when I shipped it since it would still turn on before I put it in there. The memory card I will send as soon as possible if you give me your address again.

I dont think Ill purchase from him again. I may be making a complaint with paypal.

Just an informative piece of info, just in case anyone else thinks about buying from him.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP xayofoolx's Avatar
    Yeah make a complaint on paypal.

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    "yeah, i know it wasnt packaged well"

WTF. thats just fuckin retarded. if he knew is was a shitty box job then why didnt he package it better? any decent person would box up an item securely no matter how bad of a shape it was in. espically if they prepaid for it. doesnt matter if its a bricked/taken apart psp. its a still an item someone else paid for and expects it to come in the condition as described. bad business practices are no way to treat people in our community
    R.I.P Zoidberg

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    that son of a bitch! go and make a complaint.

To make matters worse, the screen was cracked too. Mabye in shipping, but still cracked.

Complaint filed.
    Last edited by Jasen; 08-26-2007 at 10:39 AM.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker X15_sKyZ's Avatar
    what an asshole.pspmod dont deserve a guy like that. he thinks making business through internet is a joke.
    AdmiN if u see this, change my name to X15 sKyZ

www.funnysign.com

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    when i do my ebay sales, i ALWAYS package the items well, regardless of the final sale price or the condition of the item. the buyer deserves to get what he/she is paying for and shouldnt have to deal with someone too lazy to fill the box with styrofoam peanuts

if i was shipping a psp, id get a box with a few inches of space to spare around the outside of the system. id place the system in a plastic bag then wrap the ouside in a piece of bubblewrap, then add peanuts half way, place the psp in the center, then fill the box the rest of the way and close it up. my customer would get it in top shape... regardless of how bad the shipping company treated it
    Last edited by Julie; 08-26-2007 at 04:30 PM.
    R.I.P Zoidberg

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    The customer is always right!(well most of the time)

I try to keep an open mind and be fair, but I was so put off by the package and the response I had to list it up here. We will see if the memory stick ever comes, but I did file a complaint with paypal and hopefully we will get a resolution.

I strongly encourage anyone thinking about buying from him to not.

After some hardball, I was given my money back and told to throw the pile of broken parts in the trash. Thanks for the refund, too bad it had to come after such a pain!

Jasen

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker dejaynizmo's Avatar
    dont through them aways.. if you do that then send them to me! ill mess with them
    1st = 3.40 - 3.51 - Return to Wal-Mart
    2nd = 3.40 - Friend Breaks Nub - Retun to Wal-Mart
    3rd = 3.40 - 3.50 - 1.50 - 3.40 OE-C - 3.03 OE - 3.52 M33 - 3.52 M33-2 - 3.52 M33-3 - 3.52 M33-4 - BRICKED - UNBRICKED! - 3.52 M33-4

(\/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny.
    Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Senior Member I Modded My PSP BliND123's Avatar
    How did you get your money back through Paypal? I sort of had a similar problem. I bought a used PSP with accessories but didn't get all the items I payed for...the UMD game, 2GB MSPD, USB Cable, and some headphones were missing.

From the very start the guy kept on making excuses AFTER I sent the payment. When he finally sent the PSP almost 3 weeks after I payed, he said he would send it on a Tuesday but the label on it said it was sent on a Friday and I got it the Monday after, I open the box and find out items were missing. For about 1 week I was trying to find out where the stuff was...he said he didn't have internet access for a while. I finally see him again like a week later he just he lost the game and that he forgot to tell me he screwed up the MSPD. I start a complaint on Paypal and he finally says he will give me $30 back in a message the complaint in Paypal but says it will be a few days. Almost 2 weeks later the day before the end of the complaint (damn time limit) I still don't see him online. So I escalate it to a claim and 30 seconds later Paypal says I don't get anything because their rules or whatever only apply to the shipping, not the items. So I get nothing and Paypal says they are going to watch him or something...

Maybe I should start selling gold bricks!!! As long as you receive it I should be ok huh? MUAHAHAHA, gold spray painted bricks!!!

Edit: I forgot to include, the PSP wasn't in the best condition (its an old PSP, the one without the number inside the UMD drive and the paint on the silver edge coming off of most of it and scratches on screen), and the very next day after the dispute is over, hes back online! I think he was just waiting for it to be over.
    Last edited by BliND123; 09-25-2007 at 08:42 PM.
    Custom PC: AMD Athlon 64 X2 7850 Black Edition Kuma 2.8GHz | G.SKILL 2GB DDR2 | Vista 32-Bit Home Premium | XFX GeForce 9500GT 512MB 128-bit GDDR3!
    PSP #1: 3.11 > Pandora > 3.52 M33-4 > 3.80 M33-4!

yeah why throw them
    PSP FW History: 1.5->7.5->3.03OE-C->3.40OE-A->3.71M33-1->3.71M33-2
    HW History: PSP 1006->PSP 2006

I LOVE THE HELL OUT OF MY DAMN PSP!! And I dont understand why more prefer the NDSL to PSP

and i dont support communism

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Strife View Post
    I hate those sites it makes me waste my money LOL im j/k

Super Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Pirate-M.Lifnen's Avatar
    Why did you bump up a thread that's over two months old?
    And you didn't even say anything.
    Locked.
    Rules, rules, rules. WinRAR
    The most important thread you'll ever read..

"The mods look like the gestapo; 'do as we say, not as we do.'"