Thread: Selling My Services

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Selling My Services 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP Midian's Avatar
    From September 17, 2007 (09/17/07) - September 25, 2007 (09/25/07) I am offering a Free PSP service!
    Anything after that date will cost $25-$50 so i encourage you to do it now.

I am willing to do anything you request to your PSP.

such as:
    Unbricking it
    Installing Firmware (downgrading, custom formware, official updates)'
    Installing Homebrew
    Installing anything else you may want

The only reason why I am doing this is because i need a PSP capible of running Homebrew so I can make a Pandora's Battery for my PSP slim/lite and downgrade it. So it helps both of us lol.

Every PSP is fully protected and ifsomething should go wrong, I will replace it with my PSP's warrenty or with either $200 USD (US Dollars). So it's your choice.

If you require it, i can give my phone number, home address, computer IP Address, and so on if you feel insecure about it.

All PSP's will be sent back in perfect condition and with papers describing what changes had happened, what your PSP now supports, and how to 's.

As I said, this is NOT a scam this is just a cheap way for me to create a Pandora's Battery and downgrade my PSP slim/lite and help someone else in the process.
    If you are interested in my services, please contact me via message so we can wor out any questions or services you may have.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker dukepoth's Avatar
    Hey, why you post this twice?
    If you search you'll never have to ask questions again! GOOGLE

..*SHouldve picked up the Phone..Couldve been sony :S*.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP sacko_ax's Avatar
    Sounds a bit risky to be honest...Your only a new member, why would you personally insure something for $200, when you could just buy a pandora battery for like $25 off ebay? There is even a link where people create pandora batteries for free for you??

BEWARE

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Brock_Samson's Avatar
    Having two threads about this is leading towards a scam. This has been reported to the mods.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Dathan's Avatar
    why are you trying to make money off of other ideas that were given to the community for free? If iits not scamming, then thank you for that but it is practicing bad ethics. Are you going to give a portion of the profit to the teams and devs that created all of this stuff or a protion to $ony for using their technology what about the forums and sites you obtained all of the info from?????
    Upgraded My first PSP all the way to 3.51!!! Hell yea, then got online the next night and found out you can mod them, so I yelled as loud as I could with my inside voice WTF?!?!?!?! I sold it to some dork and bought a used one for 80 bucks... So 2 crappy nights and 80 bucks later!!!!!

2.71>2.8>3.51 M33> 3.52 M33!!! Best 80 bucks I have ever spent!!!
    (\/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny.
    Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP xayofoolx's Avatar
    lol at this service.

ok 1 at a time!!!!

dukepoth: i only posted this once. please show me where it is posted again.

sacko_ax: 90% of those eBay things are scams. I bought a PSP unbricking service for $20 and they never sent me back my PSP. and being a new member doesnt show shit. it doesnt even matter. what doesn matter is that you should know what your doing. im a computer programmer so i am pretty sure i know what im doing.

WarAuthority: again i wasnt aware i posted this twice. i dont support double posting. show me where it is so i can delete it.

Dathan: im not making money off this, as i said its 100% free becasue im doing it to benifit myself. i dont think anyone is willing to pay thats why the free period is so long lol. and even if i did make money off this, it would all go to M33, Noobz, and other PSP programming groups.

xayofoolx: if you dont have anyhting nice to say then please shut the fuck up and stop wasting my time.

well that should cover it all.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker jrmdb3's Avatar
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/market-...-services.html

That's where you posted the other thread.
    Looks like it was by accidnet though, because you created that one at 12:39 and this one at 12:40, so it's all good. Just be careful about that

Your fellow PSPMod.com Super Moderator. -Jrmdb3
    "Live life to the fullest"
    GAMERTAG: Jrmdb3

Wow... You telling my xay to stfu... wow.. thats.. not cool man.. why don't you take the hint from the members than and not post any more about your awesome services since you such a amazing "programmer."

Xay.. I wouldn't mind buying some of your services though if you know what i mean !!!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    In my opinion it doesn't make much sense to do this. Now, if someone doesn't know anyone else that lives near them that will help make a pandora battery, then you can do this and hope he's legit. Otherwise, don't do it .
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker canadianbacon's Avatar
    Quoted from my other post:

How do you plan on doing these
    "Unbricking it
    Installing Firmware (downgrading, custom formware, official updates)'
    Installing Homebrew
    Installing anything else you may want"

You need a modded psp to unbrick it with pandora's battery, but your saying you need someone elses' to create your own pandora's battery. So how do you plan on doing these things, especially unbricking when you don't even have a modded psp?

canadianbacon:

simple. i am going to my friends house tomorrow and he is running firmware 3.03 OE-C. I can get him create the battery BUT he doesnt trust me to do it becasue he saw all the PSP's I have broken. and he has dial up so his downloads take forever. (downloading the 1.50 EBOOT.PBP is going to take hours on his computer) but then after that i can just get him to let me use his battery lol. so disregard everything said. i will just use his and now problem solved

WarAuthority: that kinda makes you sound gay dude. and its just a little but creepy that you called him "my xay" and i never said i was such a great programmer. i mean sure i know how to program and all that ( almost 6 languages to be exact. c, c++, java, javascript, j2me, and almost done learning batch)

jrmdb3: i guess i will keep that in mind. thanks

Junior Member PSP User Jericho_Cross's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Midian View Post
    canadianbacon:

simple. i am going to my friends house tomorrow and he is running firmware 3.03 OE-C. I can get him create the battery BUT he doesnt trust me to do it becasue he saw all the PSP's I have broken. and he has dial up so his downloads take forever. (downloading the 1.50 EBOOT.PBP is going to take hours on his computer) but then after that i can just get him to let me use his battery lol. so disregard everything said. i will just use his and now problem solved

WarAuthority: that kinda makes you sound gay dude. and its just a little but creepy that you called him "my xay" and i never said i was such a great programmer. i mean sure i know how to program and all that ( almost 6 languages to be exact. c, c++, java, javascript, j2me, and almost done learning batch)

jrmdb3: i guess i will keep that in mind. thanks

can u make me one if u get CFW

Who said xay was a guy in the first place...

i have never seen a girl with a psp yet alone one that even cares about one. i have seen one but she was fugly and fat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast