Thread: VERY good deal, pandoras bateyr and 1gb mem stick with lots of accesories

1. #1 VERY good deal, pandoras bateyr and 1gb mem stick with lots of accesories 
    Junior Member PSP User
    r u in need of a pandoras battery? do u want to downgrade? do u want custom firmware and have all the neat and superb apps and games without buying em?

well ur in luck. im am selling my magic mem stick for pandoras(1gb pro duo with magic gate just bought and only used for pandoras) the pandoras battery, a 32mb memory stick and 2 games of your choice that i post. for a range of 80-90 dollers. plus shipping to usa. if your interested send me a pm saying how much u r paying within 80-90 and your information. so i can ship it to u. also u can reach me at my AIM its, Takedown792. i will also include step by step instructions on how to use the pandora and downgrade to 1.50. also after u have downgraded i will include the steps on getting custom firmware. but u must tell me wut custom firmware u want b4 i send it out so i can get u the right information. note: i dont take paypal only money order.
    i live in the us so i will take any offers from people within the us. if outside of us it will be a little more charged money due to the shipping and handling from distance. i will post pics of the battery the mem stick the 32mb mem stick and a few games.

thanks for your time and i hope some of u take this into consideration. (come to think about it, this is acually a very good deal from wut ive seen.

Junior Member PSP User
    srry for the double post but for some reason the dit post wasnt working. bu ne way . i have to say that i cant ship to people outside the us. srry for the inconvenience to those people outside the US,,,,oh and people lets get some replies goin..lol

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Dustin's Avatar
    i dont think many people are going to trust you....not saying your a bad person but you know, its the internet lol and it seems like a good deal i would do it but i dont trust many people on the internet myself so sorry

PSP History - 3.03>Pandora>1.50>3.71 M33-2>3.71 M33-3>3.71 M33-4>BRICKED>1.50>3.71 M33-2>3.71 M33-4+1.50Kernal>3.80 M33> 3.80 M33-2
    "God is not on the side of the big battalions, but on the side of those who shoot best. -Voltaire

Junior Member PSP User
    thats alrght man. ive got it up on ebay and i will get pics for u guys tomorrow. i will also give the ebay link so u can check it out there. coming from me im very trusted by people. my dads a cop so im expected to be trustworty. to people i know and dont know. but its ur choice

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    80-90 is seriously not appealing to they eye .

Junior Member PSP User
    hey buddy looks wuts included in the deal. plus a new 1gb mem stick. read man

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    Read it dozens of times to see what you are selling, don't find it very attractive. Depends on the game though.

Member PSP User
    Dude i sold mine for 50 to most people, and that was to get my money back out of em. Not trying to ass rape anyone over software that dax made, not me!
    PSP Slim Black on 5.50 GEN-B
    PSP Slim White on 5.50 GEN-B

Junior Member PSP User
    its not just a battery and a 1gb mem stick . god !!!

Member PSP User
    these do not sell for very much on eBay. Never more than ~$70. Shipping wouldnt cost more than about $15...

Not to mention you are posting this in a forum where people devote huge quantities of time to modify the PSP themselves. Buying a pandora batters is a bit of a killjoy, doncha think?
    lol u tk him 2da bar|?

Junior Member PSP User
    i agree but please would u guys just listen....its not just a 1gb majic mem stick and a pandoras battery.......it comes with 2 games an extra mem stick all the instructions on how to use it and get cfw. shipping is at most i think 15$ . and yes on ebay the lowest i saw for just the 1gb mem stick and pandoras battery is 70$!. i put a lot of hard time into harmodding the battery myself. please just go with me here. ive had lots of people say its a goo deal for wuts included. as said b4 take this into consideration