Thread: WTF? Showing folks ebay items not allowed?

1. #1 WTF? Showing folks ebay items not allowed? 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP Jasen's Avatar
    Now I remember why I left this forum... mods here are ridiculous!

Members cant list up their ebay auctions anymore? We get accused of advertising? I even posted it in the MARKET PLACE! I want to sell them, and safely so I put them on ebay for buyer and seller protection and it gets snipped and closed.

Mods on a power trip.. boo

By the way... check the Market Place Rules... it does not prohibit listing your current ebay auctions! Nor does it say you cant sell non gaming related stuff!

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    who told you that you cant post ebay items? i never had a problem with it since it offers items to our community.
    R.I.P Zoidberg

http://www.pspmod.com/forums/market-...bles-more.html

Last edited by Pirate-M.Lifnen : Today at 08:04 PM. Reason: Sounds like advertising to me.

as long as you post on the site frequenty (5 posts a week or so) then i dont see a problem with having links to psp related content on ebay, as long as it conforms to the rules, meaning ONLY psp stuff (systems, wires, games, etc) and you are not including roms/isos with the systems or memory cards. if you only come here to post up ebay links then its considered advertising, and thats prohibited. however, its not against the rules to post ebay links as long as youre a regular poster on our forums and contribute to the site. regular users get small perks and leans like these. if youre willing to contribute to the site (helping people, posting tuts, making wallpapers, etc), then we'll allow the links
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Well, normally I would say sure I can contribute being a helpful member seeing as I mod everyone's PSP I know and am an avid video game collector. However, when you have to live and breathe on the forums regularly to be considered a regular in order to post up things for sale in the Market Place... no thanks. Its silly rules and "good ole' boy club" tactics like this that keeps me from visiting here often anyways... Ill stick with Digital Press... its a better run site anyways.

i was only asking for 5 posts a week, but suit yourself. advertise somewhere else
    R.I.P Zoidberg