Thread: Selling a USED Japanese 360

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1 Selling a USED Japanese 360 
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8
    I got a brand new Japanese 360 a half a year ago. Got one of those special value packs (Blue Dragon) one from an auction site.

    Although I had it for quite a while now, I only played it maybe nine or ten times, so it's barely used. I only had one game (well except Blue Dragon, but that's not even open) and that was Dead or Alive 4. I recently played it again because I bought Soul Calibur 4 when it came out, but that was boring too. The reason why I didn't play my 360 much is because I played my ps2/psp way more than it and I had no live, so not much fun there. I'm willing to sell all the stuff that came with my 360 when I first purchased it(system, cords, controller, and an unopened Blue Dragons game).

    If anyone is interested or have any question, feel free to ask. And please don't give me any dumbass answers like "I'll take it for free" crap. Also, I'm not trading and only selling it (Accepting only Paypal). Thanks.

    Price Range I'm looking for ~$250 (I'm willing to negotiate though)

    EDIT: I'm also adding 1 wireless controller and a 32mb memory card.
    Also added pictures for non believers.




    Last edited by jackinthebox; 08-14-2008 at 11:56 AM.
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP Midian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    319
    sounds extremely suspeecious.

    a barely used 360 for $250....................sounds like a scam. and you only have 1 post so 99% chance of a scam.
     

  3. #3  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Midian View Post
    sounds extremely suspeecious.

    a barely used 360 for $250....................sounds like a scam. and you only have 1 post so 99% chance of a scam.
    Hahaha. No offense, but no this ain't a scam. Yes, I have 1 post and I used my first post to make a topic like this, big deal. And yes, I'm trying to sell a barely used japanese 360 for somewhere around $250. Why, is that asking too much or something because I thought it was a fairly reasonable price compared to how much I spent on it ($400). Oh and are you 99% sure that this is a scam? Oh come on, your argument is that just because I have 1 damn post, that automatically makes it a scam? Seriously...

    My goodness, all I'm trying to do is sell my japanese 360 here instead of something like ebay because I think I could get a better price. If it was a US 360, I would gladly sell it on ebay since they sell pretty well, but because 360 has a region lock, people in US aren't really interested in japanese consoles. I think buying a brand new one at a japanese retail website like play-asia or NCSX is costly (just shipping itself is around $60), so I want someone who wants a japanese console to save money buying mine while I earn a few cash. It's as simple as that.

    And yes, I'm definitely trying to scam someone out of $250. :sarcasm:
    If it's really that hard to believe me then fine don't believe me. If you do believe me, just holler. If I sounded rude, sorry about it, but you know what? It pisses me off when others say stuff like that without a definite proof of anything. kthxbai.
    Last edited by jackinthebox; 08-14-2008 at 07:15 AM.
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP Midian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    319
    you didnt have to get all PO at me. just saying, nobody is going to go for this here.


    i give you a 10% chance of actually selling it but best of luck anyway.
     

  5. #5  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Midian View Post
    you didnt have to get all PO at me. just saying, nobody is going to go for this here.


    i give you a 10% chance of actually selling it but best of luck anyway.
    Then you shouldn't have even said such a comment in the first place. Oh and thank you for your oh so wise advise once again Mr. Senior Member.
    Last edited by jackinthebox; 08-14-2008 at 10:41 AM.
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP Midian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    319
    Well im just tryin to help out the junior members lol.

    good luck, i will spread the word about your 360 if i see anyone is interested in getting one. my way of helping out.
     

  7. #7  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Midian View Post
    Well im just tryin to help out the junior members lol.

    good luck, i will spread the word about your 360 if i see anyone is interested in getting one. my way of helping out.
    Well, thank you.

    Anyway, update on price. Willing to sell it for $225. Need to sell it quick because of college.

    Also listed on ebay as well for anyone interested. Auction name is "Used Japanese Microsoft Xbox 360 Blue Dragon Value Pack". Also selling my Soul Calibur IV game for anyone interested. Starting price is $.99.
     

  8. #8  
    Member PSP User southpaw117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35
    You should include a paper that has your username and the date in every picture. How is anyone to know you didn't simply get those pictures from somewhere?

    Note that I am just simply helping you lose all trace of suspision.
    Grab a gun and mount up - You've got a planet to save
    let live - Fall '08
     

  9. #9  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw117 View Post
    You should include a paper that has your username and the date in every picture. How is anyone to know you didn't simply get those pictures from somewhere?

    Note that I am just simply helping you lose all trace of suspision.
    Thanks for the advice. I actually thought of doing that, but laziness got to me in the end.

    Also, the username that I'm using on this website is different from my ebay account so yeah...
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Darkthunder90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    872
    Quote Originally Posted by jackinthebox View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I actually thought of doing that, but laziness got to me in the end.

    Also, the username that I'm using on this website is different from my ebay account so yeah...
    I'll buy that soul caliber game, you said .99 starting price right? I don't really want the game that bad but if its cheap.. If we do happen to do this though, I will only do it via paypal.
    Last edited by Darkthunder90; 08-26-2008 at 01:34 AM.
     

  11. #11  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP itzzspencer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    478
    FUCK you couldnt make this deal like a month ago!??!?! >:O i would have bought it for sure. but i decided to save up for a ps3 because ps3 prices dropped alot


    FW history: 3.95 -> 3.71 m33 -> 3.80 m33 -> 3.90M33-4 -> 4.01M33-2
     

  12. #12  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8
    Sorry. I guess are timing wasn't right huh?
     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 05:14 PM
  2. Japanese PSP ?
    By Slyfox1 in forum PSP Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 10:18 PM
  3. Japanese psp
    By urbnatr in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 10:52 PM
  4. japanese psp
    By vincentvanvlerken in forum PSP Software, Firmware & Plugins
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 08:18 PM
  5. Japanese PSP? Help.
    By ryantrevors in forum PSP Hardware & Repair
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-31-2007, 04:26 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •