Thread: parts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 parts 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker KOBEdidit's Avatar
    have 1 spare usb/data/charger(from dx, works fine), and 1 spare set of black battery doors(1 is for fitting psp1000 battery to slim) for sale(both from dx).

asking $5usd shipped anywhere CONUS.

there's no place like 127.0.0.1

k, $3.50 shipped anywhere CONUS(that means shipping is included, free, within the continental united states.)

fuckin fags buy this shit come on

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Bewood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KOBEdidit View Post
    fuckin fags buy this shit come on
    I doubt anyone will now.

why the fuck not, my price is a steal. I dont have a psp anymore come on. some of you buying bricked psp's on ebay you know some dont have battery doors, gets yours here cheap, no fucking month wait from china

oh and, someone did buy my black psp from here, and one of my 8 gig cards+ umd movie and 2 batteries.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP itzzspencer's Avatar
    i really would if i had a way to pay :/ w/o paypal or credit card

FW history: 3.95 -> 3.71 m33 -> 3.80 m33 -> 3.90M33-4 -> 4.01M33-2

Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    wtf... You did like a triple post, and two double posts... And calling us "fucking fags" won't help a damn thing. Sell your broken crap to Gamecrazy, or Gamestop.
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only

Quote Originally Posted by itzzspencer View Post
    i really would if i had a way to pay :/ w/o paypal or credit card
    money order, just get it sent registered mail if you dont trust me, hopefully the guy i sold my black psp to can vouch for me.

Quote Originally Posted by .ChAoS-FaCtiOn. View Post
    wtf... You did like a triple post, and two double posts... And calling us "fucking fags" won't help a damn thing. Sell your broken crap to Gamecrazy, or Gamestop.
    not broken, sold all my psp's and these are the parts im left with. I may buy a few bricked psp's though so maybe this shit will come in handy at some point.

Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    Why do you keep selling your PSP's then buying new ones? Just buy two, a Slim and a Fatass, and do a bunch of LED and Apple iPod HDD internal mods.
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only

I buy them, play them for 5 mins, then they sit there. I soon realize I dont need it because I wont use it and so they get sold. Every one of my cousins has one Ive given them, and Ive no one else I care to give them away to, so I sell them when they bore me(even gave one to my neighbor who I hardly know). Maybe this next one I'll donate to these forums or something for a contest(it's going to have the transparent case mod that I have coming ems).

I dont do the led mods because the only one that really interests me is an idea I have to put an IR one in the transparent case and draw a circuit to use it as a universal remote for any tv/dvd/etc. though I'd also have to write the homebrew to do it.

also, I could put a psp3000 rachet pack in the transparent case i think? all I may do is drill a small hole for the mic.
    Last edited by KOBEdidit; 09-29-2008 at 01:30 PM.

I buy them, play them for 5 mins, then they sit there. I soon realize I dont need it because I wont use it and so they get sold. Every one of my cousins has one Ive given them, and Ive no one else I care to give them away to, so I sell them when they bore me(even gave one to my neighbor who I hardly know). Maybe this next one I'll donate to these forums or something for a contest(it's going to have the transparent case mod that I have coming ems).

I dont do the led mods because the only one that really interests me is an idea I have to put an IR one in the transparent case and draw a circuit to use it as a universal remote for any tv/dvd/etc. though I'd also have to write the homebrew to do it.

also, I could put a psp3000 rachet pack in the transparent case i think? all I may do is drill a small hole for the mic.
    The PSP3000 has a different design, not by much, but it is different.

i know that, but are the cases modular? I cant imagine them spending a penny more to redesign the case. The number of people who'd swap parts out from older slims and return the item is extremely low given they have faith that it wont be hacked. If its not modular or not the same as their last case as the dimensions are the same, im betting theyre scared.

i know that, but are the cases modular? I cant imagine them spending a penny more to redesign the case. The number of people who'd swap parts out from older slims and return the item is extremely low given they have faith that it wont be hacked. If its not modular or not the same as their last case as the dimensions are the same, im betting theyre scared.
    Stuff like L and R buttons, LCD screens and such shouldn't be a difference, if there is it isn't THAT big.

Besides, who would want to take apart a brand new 3000 *sarcasm*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast