Thread: Desperate WTB...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Desperate WTB... 
    Junior Member Space Pirate Youta X's Avatar
    Hello everyone,

I am looking to purchase a used PSP with accessories and I need some advice on what to get and aquiring the things you suggest. This is what I want to do on the psp...

*Play homebrew gamew expecially Doom and emulators such as for turboGrafx 16 and MAME.

*Watch movies and my rather large collection of AMVs and fanfilms without having to convert them to MP4 or whatever format the PSP officially supports.

*To read my large collection of books in HTML abd plain text.

*I'm in the process of starting a small scale Anime and Sci Fi stall at the local flea market and want to use the PSP to keep track of my stock and take notes.

*Listen to MP3s

*I want to hook the PSP up to my TV.

Now this is what I am looking to purchasr...

*PSP slim or oricional with the most compatible custom firmware. any color as long as its not pink I'm planning to modding the case so the buttons are white or silver or blue and rest of the console is black if at all possible. I may be looking for a second one later for my wife.

*memory sticks. I want at least a 2 gig but would prefer maybe a 4 or 8 gig.

*PSP movies. Anime, Science fiction, and horror expecially any George Romero films. I'm also looking for the Kevin Smith films.

*At least one USB cable, A screen protecter, and decent size storage cases, and a couple extra batteries.

*A Pandora battery and seperate boot memory stick just in case I brick The PSP

Now here's the catch. I am visually impaired and on a fixed incum at the moment and so I do not have a lot of money at one time. I am not looking for a hand out just a good deal. or someone who will allow me to make installments like a layaway. If you can help me send a pm or post it here. Thanks in advance.

-YX
    Last edited by Space Pirate Youta X; 10-11-2008 at 08:28 AM.
    "Your Grace, I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled, or dead?"

Honor Harrington

"Flag in Exile"
    by David Weber

Senior Member I Modded My PSP r0naldo7's Avatar
    I have a Sony 2GB Memory Stick Pro Duo that I am selling.

"I have a Sony 2GB Memory Stick Pro Duo that I am selling."

Thanks for the reply. how muvch?

-YX

Honor Harrington

"Flag in Exile"
    by David Weber

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker KOBEdidit's Avatar
    get a job, punk

there's no place like 127.0.0.1

get a job, punk

Are you calling me a punk? I dont apriciate the comment. I never asked for a hand out thank you and I HAD a job when my vision was better. If all you are going to do is be insulting then. how about do not respond to my posts and keep your thoughts such as they are. to yourself. I did not post here to be abused by the likes of you.
    Last edited by Space Pirate Youta X; 10-14-2008 at 02:19 AM.

Honor Harrington

"Flag in Exile"
    by David Weber

How much are you willing to pay? If you don't want to say in public in this thread then email me at dragonz_fan_01@hotmail.com

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Youta X View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am looking to purchase a used PSP with accessories and I need some advice on what to get and aquiring the things you suggest. This is what I want to do on the psp...

*Play homebrew gamew expecially Doom and emulators such as for turboGrafx 16 and MAME.

*Watch movies and my rather large collection of AMVs and fanfilms without having to convert them to MP4 or whatever format the PSP officially supports.

*To read my large collection of books in HTML abd plain text.

*I'm in the process of starting a small scale Anime and Sci Fi stall at the local flea market and want to use the PSP to keep track of my stock and take notes.

*Listen to MP3s

*I want to hook the PSP up to my TV.

Now this is what I am looking to purchasr...

*PSP slim or oricional with the most compatible custom firmware. any color as long as its not pink I'm planning to modding the case so the buttons are white or silver or blue and rest of the console is black if at all possible. I may be looking for a second one later for my wife.

*memory sticks. I want at least a 2 gig but would prefer maybe a 4 or 8 gig.

*PSP movies. Anime, Science fiction, and horror expecially any George Romero films. I'm also looking for the Kevin Smith films.

*At least one USB cable, A screen protecter, and decent size storage cases, and a couple extra batteries.

*A Pandora battery and seperate boot memory stick just in case I brick The PSP

Now here's the catch. I am visually impaired and on a fixed incum at the moment and so I do not have a lot of money at one time. I am not looking for a hand out just a good deal. or someone who will allow me to make installments like a layaway. If you can help me send a pm or post it here. Thanks in advance.

-YX
    Hey, I have a 4gb Sony memory stick Including the adapter for use with Memory Stick PRO compatible devices for sale.. had it for only 2 weeks.. want to get a 16gb.. let me know whats up. You can have it for 25 bucks.. but you have to pay for shipping if you cant do local pick up.. i am located in So-Cal. Hit me up, lates

Quote Originally Posted by sidebrake View Post
    Hey, I have a 4gb Sony memory stick Including the adapter for use with Memory Stick PRO compatible devices for sale.. had it for only 2 weeks.. want to get a 16gb.. let me know whats up. You can have it for 25 bucks.. but you have to pay for shipping if you cant do local pick up.. i am located in So-Cal. Hit me up, lates
    How much did you buy 4gb memory stick for? (You took my sell away)
    Last edited by r0naldo7; 10-15-2008 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by r0naldo7 View Post
    How much did you buy 4gb memory stick for? (You took my sell away)
    bought it for 30 doll hairs. hit me up if you know someone that wants it.

{Hey, I have a 4gb Sony memory stick Including the adapter for use with Memory Stick PRO compatible devices for sale.. had it for only 2 weeks.. want to get a 16gb.. let me know whats up. You can have it for 25 bucks.. but you have to pay for shipping if you cant do local pick up..)

I live in upstate South Carolina so pick up might be a problem LMK what the shipping will be.

(How much are you willing to pay? If you don't want to say in public in this thread then email me at)

$25 plus shipping sounds good but I'll understand if you dont want to let it go for that.

I'll probably buy both, It will take a few weeks and I'm still looking for a decent used psp. I could probably go up to the local game store and pay the $130 to $170 for one however since I'll probably be tearing the thing open the next week after I get it I'd rather find something a little cheaper :P

I was hoping that someone round here could help me on that considering that it seems most people have 2 or three

Heck I' allready got 5 games that my nefew gave me after beating

-YX

Honor Harrington

"Flag in Exile"
    by David Weber

Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Youta X View Post
    {Hey, I have a 4gb Sony memory stick Including the adapter for use with Memory Stick PRO compatible devices for sale.. had it for only 2 weeks.. want to get a 16gb.. let me know whats up. You can have it for 25 bucks.. but you have to pay for shipping if you cant do local pick up..)

I live in upstate South Carolina so pick up might be a problem LMK what the shipping will be.

(How much are you willing to pay? If you don't want to say in public in this thread then email me at)

$25 plus shipping sounds good but I'll understand if you dont want to let it go for that.

I'll probably buy both, It will take a few weeks and I'm still looking for a decent used psp. I could probably go up to the local game store and pay the $130 to $170 for one however since I'll probably be tearing the thing open the next week after I get it I'd rather find something a little cheaper :P

I was hoping that someone round here could help me on that considering that it seems most people have 2 or three

Heck I' allready got 5 games that my nefew gave me after beating

-YX
    ok man, PM me your address so i can check for the cheapest shipment and message you back. then if you want to pull the trigger. i will get you a tracking# but i will not physically send out the package till i get a money order or cashiers check from you. hit me back!

Oh you can just buy his. I will probably keep my memory stick then buy an additional 8GB memory stick at Christmas.

Oh you can just buy his. I will probably keep my memory stick then buy an additional 8GB memory stick at Christmas.
    how much were you trying to slang yours for anyways?

$30-$35. Never knew someone would sell a 4gb for $30. Where did you buy it?

$30-$35. Never knew someone would sell a 4gb for $30. Where did you buy it?
    i bought it online somewhere... i forget where... might have been amazon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast