Thread: Lg Vu Trade

1. #1 Lg Vu Trade 
    Member PSP User
    Hey I have an lg vu and want to trade it for the Samsung Eternity and I was woundering if anyone would be interested in trading. I first got it because it l really want the Eternity.I know they are not at all the same but would also be offering a 4gb sd card with it and $50 I've had it for about 5 months but got a replacement about a month ago so this one is in mint condition (except for scratches on battery cover). Also if noone wants to trade, could you tell me if I could take it to att and if they would trade Thx
    Last edited by mattsgreat5; 04-05-2009 at 03:35 AM.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Product F(RED)'s Avatar
    AT&T will not trade. Vu is crap, I don't have one, but I feel your pain.

AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz | 4GB A-Data DDR2 RAM | Sparkle Nvidia GeForce 9400GT 512MB
    Intel Core i5 M430 2.27GHz | 4GB DDR3 RAM | Intel GMA HD

Member PSP User
    Thanks for responding. Its not total crap, i mean it does send texts and call people. I just wish I would have chosen it in the first place. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by mattsgreat5 View Post
    Thanks for responding. Its not total crap, i mean it does send texts and call people. I just wish I would have chosen it in the first place. Thanks again
    Actually, AT&T might trade but I think that's up after 30 days. After that you're out of luck.

AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz | 4GB A-Data DDR2 RAM | Sparkle Nvidia GeForce 9400GT 512MB

Member PSP User
    yeah its been a long time since those 30 days.

Member PSP User
    Is there any chance they might trade if mine is defective? I mean they basically have to give me a new phone anyway

They would give you a new phone, as long as the damage is not TOO physical. I have AT&T as well, I know that if you buy their insurance on phones, they'll be much more lenient in replacing phones (ie broken screens) for things not normally covered, but for the most part, yes they would, but probably give you the same phone. Ask though.

Member PSP User
    Oh thanks. I know this sounds crazy but do you know any ways I could like pretend my phone was broken so they could trade? or replace?

Quote Originally Posted by mattsgreat5 View Post
    Oh thanks. I know this sounds crazy but do you know any ways I could like pretend my phone was broken so they could trade? or replace?
    Well, there's the software method; you can try and brick the phone, but I know that with some phones the technicians can detect tampering with the phone's software. Don't try and get it wet because they have the moisture stickers inside that can tell the techs if the phone's been exposed to water and/or high levels of moisture. You can try something minor, maybe make something up, like that the phone randomly reboots. I've tried that with my iPod at the iPod store and they gave me a new one on the spot, since they had no way of proving it.

Member PSP User
    Yeah about the reboo thing, on my last vu had a lot of freezing problemsand took like 5 times before they finally saw what i was talkin about. I guess there arnt any setting i could mess up?

Member PSP User
    anyone????