Thread: Good online website for 16b memory stick pro duo

1. #1 Good online website for 16b memory stick pro duo 
    Hey so I have been looking around but I can not find a trusted website to buy the 16gb online. The place also has to ship to canada so any suggestions?

I was thinking of buying it from ecost but I went to google and they have lots of bad reviews of their site I also tried futureshop/bestbuy/sony/wal-mart retail store but they are al sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitochondria View Post
    Go back to futureshop/walmart/best buy or some shit man. You'll just get scammed online. But if you want the space get the photofast cr-5400 and 2 16gb sdhc cards for cheap off [DealExtreme: Cool Gadgets at the Right Price - Site-Wide Free Shipping

What province are you in?
    ontario and I heard that deal-extreme gets there stuff from china and the only thing to buy from there is the 5400. I also would buy the 5400 and the microSDHC's but I dont know a good site where I can get two 16gb microSDHC to make 32gb. The heck cant even quote you propely cause of this cannot post urls crap.
    Last edited by ntherblast; 04-27-2009 at 10:13 PM.

Junior Member PSP User
    try newegg.ca

Senior Member I Modded My PSP EmuGamer's Avatar
    Newegg, I promise you cannot get ripped off there, and prices are much lower than retail.

i can give you a 32 mb memory stick pro duo for free if you can help me create a web site to hold psp cheat device for vcs and lcs cheats.if you dont know how to do much html dont bother about it.just try and get me some more codes for the game.im pretty shure any one who has gta vcs or lcs and a hacked psp would know about the cheat device.im asking about this stuff cause cheat sync is down and as a dedicated gta player id give any thing to get cheats circulating the net again.contact me at carljrbrass@yahoo.com for that mem crd(im pretty shure ill give it to you for free,i downt use it much and if i downt find that by the time i send it to you youll have to settle for a 8mb memcrd)

Junior Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by EmuGamer View Post
    Newegg, I promise you cannot get ripped off there, and prices are much lower than retail.
    ^ this, and often there are promotions with free shipping to which makes the deal even sweeter. I 10000% stand by Newegg in terms of quality, price, and customer service!

I trust newegg too; you can't go wrong.

Newegg.CA would be a good place.