Thread: WTB: Psp 1.0 - 2.6

1. #1 WTB: Psp 1.0 - 2.6 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP Aaron_Watson's Avatar
    Im looking to buy a psp preferebly 1.0 must be 2.6 or less. I'm just looking for the system alone with a charger and that's about all I really need Im not looking to pay an obsene amount of money but I would really like a white one I guess a black one would do but I really like the white one's haha Must be able to ship to canada. I don't do paypal I don't have a credit card and I doubt my mom will let me use her's. I'd like to have it shiped c.o.d. That's what I do when I get anything online It's always's collect on delevery I don't trust any other method's.

PS: I'll pay more for a white one...I love the white one's haha I really want a white one
    -Aaron

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    your buying rules are pretty strick...safe though
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Well it isnt that I don't trust any other method's it's just I've used c.o.d. before and I haven't really had any trouble with it. I've bought multiple bike part's c.o.d. and never a hitch. It's just my personal favorate method of shiping stuff and having it shiped and i'm only 15 so im not old enough to use a credit card I don't think.
    -Aaron

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    good luck on your search. im sure youll find a good psp
    R.I.P Zoidberg

I hope so Or someone to trade a 1.0-2.6 for a 2.8 with 2 games a movie and a demo disk haha that's what im trying to do locally but it's hard to find ignorant people that will do it I mean if your not using homebrew its a steal... My friend ryan was supposed to trade but He can't find his aparently...How can you loose a psp haha. But i'm planning on just buying another one haha
    -Aaron

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Ill sell you a 1.5 black with charger and soft pouch for $160 canadian. I live in Ontario, so it wont be too much to ship. Pm me if you would like to go through with this offer.