Thread: shotkingdead7 Scam Plot Uncovered!

1. #1 shotkingdead7 Scam Plot Uncovered! 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP jeremylwf's Avatar
    Hi,

This is regarding shotkingdead7 selling 6 DS Lite.

Here is when it all started:
    5/Sep/2006: I chatted with shotkingdead7 on MSN instant messenger and I was selling a screen protector to her. She agreed on to buy it for $15 which is dam expensive which make me feel that the money is stolen as who will be offering $15 for a screen protector?
    She ask me if I wanted to buy a DS Lite and offered $100 for it and then I agreed to purchase one from it.

6/Sep/2006: She emailed me claiming that she had shipped out the DS Lite via fedex and ask me to pay her $85 via money order. $100 minus $15 for the screen protector. I ask her for the tracking number but she said that I dont need a tracking number as it is being shipped directly to my house which i find there is no logic behind it. well up to this point i do not need the tracking number as I trust that she had shipped the item.

7/Sep/2006: This was my second request for the tracking number but was turned down by her for the same reason. I also asked her for her mailing address so i can get the money order ready for her but then she refuse to give me the address which really make me feel she is trying to scam me.

8/Sep/2006: I replied to one of the post made by her saying that she is really fishy and then she emailed me back saying that I am a scammer and had called fedex to return the package back to her. this is the quota from the email i receive from her.

ive called fedex and ive told them to chargeback the parcel.i dont want anything frm u and im not giving anything to u.u said on www.pspmod.com that im fishy...and i would scam.u scammer..........get lost.nothing for u
    now she is claiming that i had scammed her off her DS Lite which is totally false.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Shotking has already been on other forums selling false nintendo ds
    If you saw the pics they had too come straight from the net and refused to put name card

Senior Member I Modded My PSP jeremylwf's Avatar
    that is why when i requested for a picture of the serial number with her username she refuse. she also refuse to give me the tracking number as she did not even shipped it.. this scam is a total lame joke....

jsh
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker jsh's Avatar
    im locking this one, keep this shit in one thread.