Thread: WTS: 1.5 PSP value pack + GTA:LCS + midnight club 3

1. #1 WTS: 1.5 PSP value pack + GTA:LCS + midnight club 3 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    I'm selling a 1.5 value pack on eBay, the psp is used, everything else is new, and I'm including an unpatched copy of GTA:LCS and Midnight club 3: DUB Edition. here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=230027672884

oh, and btw, If someone from here buys it, just lemme know in this thread and I won't charge you shipping (as long as it's in the US).

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    you getting out of the psp community?
    R.I.P Zoidberg

nah, I just had 2 psp's (well, 2 working ones, I have another one missing a screen, which I'm gonna put up for bout $50 here pretty soon). I could never give up my precious psp, lol.

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    good. lol. psp pwns
    R.I.P Zoidberg

that it does, actually, if it weren't for freebie sites, I prolly never woulda gotten into the psp scene, because my first psp was also my first freebie, and the only reason I got it was to test and see if the whole freebie thing was really legit, lol.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Cloud Strife's Avatar
    wow yur first psp was for free lucky

Click the image above to play this fun fun game! and remember to put the referal number 6506 and the promo code 6506!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    I really want to buy a used ipod video and a psp LCD, some hacking can easily be done there
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    who me? im a perfect lil angel
    Quoted For Truth......Quoted for Truth

Quote Originally Posted by PSP_Bro
    I really want to buy a used ipod video and a psp LCD, some hacking can easily be done there
    What kind of hacking? like hooking the ipod up to the psp lcd? ha, good luck with that, lol. oh yeah, and nothing's ever easy, ever, especially the god damn civ homework I should be doing as I speak...

EDIT: God dammit! some fucktard bought it buy it now, and wants it shipped to nigeria for her daughter at some university, when I explicitly stated that I would only ship to the US. A quick google turned up a crapload of other people getting the same shit and getting scammed. I fuckin swear, people make me sick.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Aaron_Watson's Avatar
    If your still selling the psp without the lcd I'll give you 50 bucks plus shipping for it if your willing to ship to canada? And I can buy it like asap haha, By the way is it just the lcd thats gone? (It isnt bricked or anything is it?) and what firmware is in the flash mem?
    -Aaron

hey man, I'm not quite sure what else is wrong with it, it's got 2.71 on it I think, I just got it for the lcd, only other things I know is that the power switch is broke (have to use a screwdriver to turn it on). I don't think it's bricked, but when I power it up, there's no sound, that's why I was gonna sell it on ebay as-is, cuz I'm not sure what's wrong with it, it's pretty roughed up on the outside, so no tellin. I can put another screen in it tommorrow and see if it boots or not and let you know.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Aaron_Watson's Avatar
    That would be sweet but if you can fix it up I can probobly get a screen via ebay or xboxrepairguide.com anyway there not hard to find but if it works other then the screen and if the power button needs a screwdriver I can live with that as long as it like actually boots up and works you know
    -Aaron

seems like it did boot up (i can't remember if I tried or not, it's been a month or two) but I'll look tommorrow and see what I can do.