Thread: Want to Trade: 2 1 gig memory sticks

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1 Want to Trade: 2 1 gig memory sticks 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Arby_3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    949
    I have 2 one gig sandisk memory sticks, and I wanna trade them both for 1 2 gig memory stick

    Any one interested, Pm me or Post here.


    =\ *waits for the mockery to start*
    <<*I AM CANADIAN*>>

     

  2. #2  
    psp
    psp is offline
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker psp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Arby_3000
    I have 2 one gig sandisk memory sticks, and I wanna trade them both for 1 2 gig memory stick

    Any one interested, Pm me or Post here.


    =\ *waits for the mockery to start*
    hmm i was wanting to trade my 2 2 gig sticks for 1 4 gig stick

    O_o
    PSP is back!!!

    PSP modder
    l Rockin the 3.90 M33-3 Fat psp l Paintball Player l Reppin and sponsored by Dynamic Games Paintball
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Arby_3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    949
    Quote Originally Posted by psp
    hmm i was wanting to trade my 2 2 gig sticks for 1 4 gig stick

    O_o
    Ecks Dee


    I need a 2 gig stick... I cant handle moving my save files over memorysticks ='(
    <<*I AM CANADIAN*>>

     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Darkthunder90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    872
    You'll have to spice up the deal, otherwise you're out of luck.
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Arby_3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    949
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkthunder90
    You'll have to spice up the deal, otherwise you're out of luck.
    I'll throw in Twisted Metal
    <<*I AM CANADIAN*>>

     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Darkthunder90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    872
    Oh wow, Twisted Metal? Your such a bargainer. It's a start, but really who wants Twisted Metal? I'm trying to help you out. I take a marketing class and we learned all about this stuff. You should make the deal like this,

    Willing to trade 2 1GB+Item, for 1 2GB stick.

    When people see "Item" they think of the possibilities and what they want.

    They will contact you via PM and ask you what they want. If all goes well, you could haggle them down to a fair price. Make sense?
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Arby_3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    949
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkthunder90
    Oh wow, Twisted Metal? Your such a bargainer. It's a start, but really who wants Twisted Metal? I'm trying to help you out. I take a marketing class and we learned all about this stuff. You should make the deal like this,

    Willing to trade 2 1GB+Item, for 1 2GB stick.

    When people see "Item" they think of the possibilities and what they want.

    They will contact you via PM and ask you what they want. If all goes well, you could haggle them down to a fair price. Make sense?
    Lol, yea I know what your saying...


    but I might as well return my memory sticks, and buy a 2 gig one =\
    <<*I AM CANADIAN*>>

     

  8. #8  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3
    For two 2gb memory sticks I will trade the Datel 4gb hard drive if anyone is interested let me know. This is for only the hard drive, not the bigger battery
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,447
    I'll trade you jadeps2, take a pic of the datel with an index card saying "Jadeps2" and "Jadeps2@gmail.com" and "PSP_Bro kicks ass"
    Then We can work out a trade
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    who me? im a perfect lil angel
    Quoted For Truth......Quoted for Truth
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Darkthunder90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    872
    Quote Originally Posted by PSP_Bro
    I'll trade you jadeps2, take a pic of the datel with an index card saying "Jadeps2" and "Jadeps2@gmail.com" and "PSP_Bro kicks ass"
    Then We can work out a trade

    I would laugh my ass off if it said PSP_Bro Sucks ass. LMAO j/k
     

  11. #11  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3
    Sorry I haven't check the post replies. I never received any type of email notification saying that there was a reply to the post. Does this site not do that? If your still interested in trading email me at Jadeps2@gmail.com. I'll take PICs of it. I only have the hard drive. I do not have the extra capacity battery with it. I no longer need it since I bought a 4gb memory stick recently and can use the smaller memory sticks for my Sony camera and camcorder.
     

Similar Threads

  1. are magic memory sticks the same as memory stick pro duo?
    By willstar07 in forum PSP Hardware & Repair
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 09:39 PM
  2. WTB 2gb 4gb or 8gb memory sticks.
    By Slay3r420 in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 10:56 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 04:37 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 11:03 PM
  5. Copy of Lumines, Trade for memory stick or game
    By flashcheetah in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 08:53 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •