Thread: Portable PS2

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Portable PS2 
    Junior Member PSP User
    Has anybody try to make a Portable PS2 using their psp.Because I found this website http://www.makezine.com/blog/archive...dheld_pla.html
    that tells you how to make a homemade PS2 using your psp!

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    thats by far the most useless thing i ever seen lol. its just a slimline ps2 w/ a lcd and full size controlled bolted to it
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker bender123's Avatar
    why does everything need to be so god damn portable.
    Please could you stop the noise, I'm trying get some rest
    From all the unborn chicken voices in my head
    What's that...? (I may be paranoid, but not an android)

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker urineanus's Avatar
    I rarely agree with her, but ya stupid.

ben has a better one, you know one that is actually cordless and portable.

hrrp://www.benheck.com

this guy makes some neato stuff.

Even the PS1 is ridiculous tho, sure he gets a lot of cred for being technical and creative but still worthless.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker urineanus's Avatar
    the 360 laptop is sick though, I mean come on. thats badass.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker DarthWalker's Avatar
    You guys have no idea just how important these people making everything portable really are. Without these guys going; "hey, I wonder what would hapen if..." and you get shit like a Laptop, a cell phone, a PSP, a game boy, and we all know most of you cant live without your PSP or Cell phone, so you should think twice before you call these ideas stupid, because they are the stepping stones to massive ****ing revolutions, no matter how small and simple minded the idea seem's at this point in time.

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777

Massive ****ing revolutions? LOL.... a Cellphone with the option to play "movies" songs and all the combo junk is useless... A console PS2 converted into a portable Ps2 is useless... Don't get me wrong everything is getting smaller the concept is basic but calling this monumental is just ridiculous. The question "hey i wonder what would happen if " is fine but when you start making junk and when you start throwing in "hey i wonder if i can put an mp3 player, movie player.." into a cell phone its less then stellar. This portable PS2 is still too bulky and still useless no matter how you slice it, its like whipping out an 80's Cellphone in a night club... dumb... The Technology is important (the cpus getting smaller, boards, batteries all that stuff) not the ideas those are usually limitless.

its the same thing as taking a pc tower and hot gluing a monitor to the side as well as a keyboard and mouse. laptop right? no. thats NOT a portable ps2
    R.I.P Zoidberg

psp
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker psp's Avatar
    huh what a waste, you're better off getting a lcd for the slim ps2, with some kind of portable battery
    PSP is back!!!

PSP modder
    l Rockin the 3.90 M33-3 Fat psp l Paintball Player l Reppin and sponsored by Dynamic Games Paintball

i think people need to focus less on portability. not everything NEEDS to be road worthy
    R.I.P Zoidberg

exactly! we have select few products that do the job just fine, theres no need to combo them up even. It's not hard to be happy with something you got already, like a PSP, no need for a ps2...

people should spend LESS time on the road and more time inside their house. less people to cut me off on the highway
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker DarthWalker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bender123
    Massive ****ing revolutions? LOL.... a Cellphone with the option to play "movies" songs and all the combo junk is useless... A console PS2 converted into a portable Ps2 is useless... Don't get me wrong everything is getting smaller the concept is basic but calling this monumental is just ridiculous. The question "hey i wonder what would happen if " is fine but when you start making junk and when you start throwing in "hey i wonder if i can put an mp3 player, movie player.." into a cell phone its less then stellar. This portable PS2 is still too bulky and still useless no matter how you slice it, its like whipping out an 80's Cellphone in a night club... dumb... The Technology is important (the cpus getting smaller, boards, batteries all that stuff) not the ideas those are usually limitless.
    Are you a ****ing dence retard? Seriously? You couldent grasp the concept of my post if I were to write it as a dear john out to you. Now maybe if I dumb it down for you, you wont go on this rant how making stuff combo up and making it smaller is usless, because that is NOT what I ****ing meant.

The way you just went on made it seem like cell phones were around forever, because what I was implying is the invention of the cell phone was a massive ****ing revolution, ofcourse you wouldent think so because as far back as you can rememebr there was one. And another massive ****ing revolution was the first portable handheld, im sorry Juli but like you said, people need to spend more time home, oh yea, thats the solution to every problem on earth, lets stay at home to play PS2 or our computer games. Because if we all do that we will do a nice tail spin into poverty and all have to go on welfare, just for the glee we get out of staying home to play non portable systems. The point there is people are making things portable for the people who cant be home and want to grab an hour of gameing at work. I look around and see people with every portable handheld there is, so you can all call this usless, but what I see is a huge market for these people making everythng portable, because this isent junior high anymore guys, people have to work for a living and cant stay at home all day and play video games.

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777

Quote Originally Posted by DarthWalker
    Are you a ****ing dence retard? Seriously? You couldent grasp the concept of my post if I were to write it as a dear john out to you. Now maybe if I dumb it down for you, you wont go on this rant how making stuff combo up and making it smaller is usless, because that is NOT what I ****ing meant.

The way you just went on made it seem like cell phones were around forever, because what I was implying is the invention of the cell phone was a massive ****ing revolution, ofcourse you wouldent think so because as far back as you can rememebr there was one. And another massive ****ing revolution was the first portable handheld, im sorry Juli but like you said, people need to spend more time home, oh yea, thats the solution to every problem on earth, lets stay at home to play PS2 or our computer games. Because if we all do that we will do a nice tail spin into poverty and all have to go on welfare, just for the glee we get out of staying home to play non portable systems. The point there is people are making things portable for the people who cant be home and want to grab an hour of gameing at work. I look around and see people with every portable handheld there is, so you can all call this usless, but what I see is a huge market for these people making everythng portable, because this isent junior high anymore guys, people have to work for a living and cant stay at home all day and play video games.
    ROFL LMAO why the name calling? Bender got you all steamed up? Did I make it seem like Cellphones were out forever? hmmm? So let me get this straight you're so steamed up cus you didn't understand my post that you felt like clearing it up.. You seriously need reading comprehension if you're trying to call me a retard. You make it sound like me and Julie are completely against portables. LOL... Anyway you might be right cus I dont understand half the shit you just said up there... This is the funniest part...
    im sorry Juli but like you said, people need to spend more time home, oh yea, thats the solution to every problem on earth, lets stay at home to play PS2 or our computer games. Because if we all do that we will do a nice tail spin into poverty and all have to go on welfare, just for the glee we get out of staying home to play non portable systems. The point there is people are making things portable for the people who cant be home and want to grab an hour of gameing at work. I look around and see people with every portable handheld there is, so you can all call this usless, but what I see is a huge market for these people making everythng portable, because this isent junior high anymore guys, people have to work for a living and cant stay at home all day and play video games.
    So basically you take your handheld to work instead of staying home? Right, your getting paid to play now. How stupid of us to not see that a handheld was required to work, now a days since everything is so portable. Why not even bring a portable PS2 no way the boss would see that thing. Lets do a cheap attack on welfare while you play your PSP at work... yup. You're right tho this isn't childish junior high folks, its big bad work. Seriously Nice Job! (not even meant to be a pun there and yes i know your sarcastic dee dee dee)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast