Thread: Hurricane Katrina Disaster

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Hurricane Katrina Disaster 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    Hey guys, we all have enough money to buy psps, and now, if we could all spare maybe 20 dollars to donate to the Hurricane Katrina Help Fund, thousands are feared dead and the gulf coast is not supposed to be livable again until two months. www.redcross.org or www.fema.gov are some trusted sites. Thanks again, and maybe you could spare that used game and donate to help out the world.

Junior Member PSP User peedizzle's Avatar
    good post, i have family in those areas affected. i will definitely be donating at least 10-20 bux.
    www.consolecodes.net
    -- Admin, Founder... est. 2002 --

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker jrmdb3's Avatar
    yea..i think its just drastic what happened...i live in tennessee..we didnt get hit hard at all...but damn new orleans is really in trouble

i agree PSP bro..donate ANYTHING u can..think about it..if everyone donates about 15-20 dollars would help A LOT...take this into consideration..this type of hurricane might not even happen again in our life times....damage is ANYWHERE from 12-26 billion dollars...maybe even more..this was an estimate before katrina made land fall

thnx

PS:good job for starting this thread PSP bro..u beat me to it

Your fellow PSPMod.com Super Moderator. -Jrmdb3
    "Live life to the fullest"
    GAMERTAG: Jrmdb3

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Awesome post guys defitenetly got to help out the people who need it. My friend is a firemen and he volunteered to go over there and help so everyone try and help man .
    Sony PSP=$300.00
    Accesorys=$45.00
    Games=$120.00
    Laughing at the Nintedo DS owners=Priceless

5. #5 katrina 
    Junior Member PSP User
    hey yall. im from new orleans. my whole family thought that katrina was gunna miss us so we waited to six the morning before to realize we had to go. I had about ten mins to pack. i got my psp and my computer....best decision i ever made.....left everything else...... my house is gone now and im living with my grandpa but atleast i still got my psp!

hey man..were all glad ur safe..man u must really love ur psp...i mean i see why u would save ur psp..i would 2..but first i would go get my cat...then maybe some other stuff...but like the psp wouldnt be the first thing on my mind on a situation like that u no?..would u be mad if u didnt get ur psp?..if u would be..then dont..cuz think..ur still alive while others are stranded in new orleans not knowing where to go..ur very lucky man..im sure a lot of people are praying for this city...glad ur ok

Junior Member PSP User
    well i got my dog... i was talking about personal items..... i had 21 hours of driving to houston that day.....5 days in a motel with no where to go cause my dad was glued to the tv.....24 hours to ohio.....10 more hours to virginia its cause of the car.. i got new clothes once i got there. about the people stillt here there is no reason they should have stayed with a manditory evacuation they were actually breaing the law...BUT...... our mayor is the most retarded asshole ever. FIRST he declared martial law without any military or way of enforcing it. SECOND he blames our president for not doing what he shoulda done in the first place. THIRD he had no plan for us. Jefferson parish is now able to return home get valuables and leave agian. WE cant go back for atleast two months to get stuff

oh ok i see..i understand

but the problem is..most people didnt have a source of transportation...they were to poor or didnt have a car

but the other reasons i agree

Junior Member PSP User
    thats very true. but those people ended up at the superdome and got raped and killed someof them...more because of our mayors bad planning. most of the people that stayed were to prevent looters are felt their houses survived other storms and this one wont be any dif. or because they wanted to loot and didnt wanna give up their hood... anyone else noticed this is like a real life GTA san andreas

yea it kinda is...
    i dont see why people would be stealing merchandise at this time of moment..i eman ofcourse its gonna happen..but..damn

hey any way..where did u end up?jw

Junior Member PSP User
    falls church virginia. its like 15 -20 mins from dc. its a nice area. but i dont wanna live there i miss new orleans. i dont know if ill see half of my friends ever again. my mom just informed me like a few mins ago that i will probably never go back except to get a few things

im so sorry to hear that man..just stay strong..it will turn out to be ok man

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    yeah man, were glad your safe, i was gonna go to houston astrodome with the red cross and volunteer, but it got cancelled because its like gta down there, i live in ny and im pretty close to dc, if you need anything, like money or clothes or anythin, im me nd i can help you out.

Junior Member PSP User
    hey i dont need anything im making money mowing lawns and my dads at work again. but my litttle brother lost his computer so if anyone has an old laptop or desktop sitting around your house that you dont want id greatly appreciatte you sending it. i know ive had tons of old computers at my house at one point or another .

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Botulism's Avatar
    my HS, St. Xavier in Louisville, Ky raised $7,800 in less than a week for this. We are sending it through Catholic Charities.
    See My PSP Backgrounds
    The "official" Skins By Botulism site
    Post Whore Syndrome Explained
    Breaking News!
    PSPMod Live Tech support team
    Kill Your FM

I Am A Disturbed One

PSP vs DS by Caboose

Currently playing:
    PSP: Untold Legends: The Warriors Code
    Comp: BF2, CS:S, FEAR, Quake 4, DoD:S, WoW
    PS2: nix