Thread: Shit someone stole my PSP

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Shit someone stole my PSP 
    psp
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker psp's Avatar
    damn someone stole my damn psp today,

i was at gym, i forgot my basketball shorts so i had to sit out for the day, i had it in my gym bag which i kept with me all the time, after the class was done stretching and shit, everyone went to play something,

the guys playing soccer wanted me to join, i went to join them for 5 minutes and left my bag on the side, when i came back my bag was still there but my psp was gone,

i told my coach, the cop at the school, and the administrator, but im not sure if they can find the person with it, i didnt see anyone, so i dont have any witnesses,

i have my bos look out for it, though, i told them if they hear anything about it tell me, but so far no luck

shit, now im out of a psp and with no cash to get another one, <,< damn

damn my psp was fully customized too and that shit took for ever, and i was finally about to beat killzone, it had my clear blue scandisk 2gb with my family guy game in it,

i lost all my custom rcos, they where in my generic flasher in my stick, so basically i lost almost everything, i had my skin pack 2 which i was about to release but im going to have to redo it, but i have no psp to take screenshots or test out my custom rcos,
    PSP is back!!!

PSP modder
    l Rockin the 3.90 M33-3 Fat psp l Paintball Player l Reppin and sponsored by Dynamic Games Paintball

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    damn that sucks...only positive thing is youre psp is very easy to identify... hope you get it back soon..

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker miamiheat4life's Avatar
    damn thats messed up. but yea you cant leave valuable stuff out. someone will take it quick i know. about 5 ipods got stolen last week while they were in there lockers! but i dont know maybe thats just my school. All i can say is have friends
    keep a look out for your psp

psp
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker psp's Avatar
    it was for 5 minutes, i didnt think anyone knew i had it, it wa just a regular gym bag with a shirt, beanie, and binder in it, it didnt look suspicious or valueable, and it was only about 10 feet close to me in plain site view,

im guessing someone looked in it while i was trying to get the ball off of someone for like 2 minutes with my back turned on the bag,

shit, who ever took it it going to get one hell of an ass whooping
    PSP is back!!!

PSP modder
    l Rockin the 3.90 M33-3 Fat psp l Paintball Player l Reppin and sponsored by Dynamic Games Paintball

Senior Member I Modded My PSP thetwiztidfreak's Avatar
    Bummer man, good luck tracking it down.

Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by psp
    it was for 5 minutes, i didnt think anyone knew i had it, it wa just a regular gym bag with a shirt, beanie, and binder in it, it didnt look suspicious or valueable, and it was only about 10 feet close to me in plain site view,

im guessing someone looked in it while i was trying to get the ball off of someone for like 2 minutes with my back turned on the bag,

shit, who ever took it it going to get one hell of an ass whooping
    At my school, there are a set of kids that watch for things like ipods, psp's, etc..

then they resell them to other students at the school, or kids outside of the school.

You can ask around or let it be known that you are looking to buy a psp(not that you lost it).
    Want to make some quick cash for doing easy surveys?
    This is how I payed for my two 2 gig memory sticks
    History- 2.00>1.5>3.02 oe a>3.02 oe b>3.03 oe c
    Make your own cold boot sound for oe fw's

Senior Member I Modded My PSP freerider123's Avatar
    Some on at my school go their psp, video ipod, phone and about 100 dollar stolen from their locker. He nearly went on a rampage lol, with a steel bar and shit h was crazy
    "In the dark nowhere to be found"

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker urineanus's Avatar
    thats really weak, your work is always impressive.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    thieves are pathetic. i think anyone who steals should get there hands cut off. lol
    How terrible is wisdom when it brings no profit to the wise.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    Last year someone stole my friend's PSP out of my/his tennis locker (we share one). The bastard also got off with my wallet....but didn't check my pocket for my PSP, so I guess I'm sorta lucky.

Bastards, feel sorry for ya man.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker bender123's Avatar
    A gym locker, especially in High school, is the easiest place to get things stolen. I've gotten my nasty ass gym shorts stolen twice... even with my locker locked!
    Please could you stop the noise, I'm trying get some rest
    From all the unborn chicken voices in my head
    What's that...? (I may be paranoid, but not an android)

Senior Member I Modded My PSP EviL OnE's Avatar
    i have a software that i have on my psp that if it is stolen and i report it... the next time it is plugged in it gives me all the info i need to track the ****er down. i will give you the name of it and the website when i find it in my bookmarks for future refferance. ill update this post later
    "Pleasure spiked with pain"

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker bender123's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EviL OnE
    i have a software that i have on my psp that if it is stolen and i report it... the next time it is plugged in it gives me all the info i need to track the ****er down. i will give you the name of it and the website when i find it in my bookmarks for future refferance. ill update this post later
    I'm assuming when it gets plugged into USB? I have my doubts on this but would love to see the info. The easiest way to bypass this is re-flash and clear the memstick or just plug into a computer with a firewall or no network, all simple things.
    Please could you stop the noise, I'm trying get some rest
    From all the unborn chicken voices in my head

Senior Member I Modded My PSP katsumoriyama's Avatar
    hey you might try seeing who has a psp or calling pawn shops to see if they have psps then ask them what it looks like and if it looks like urs bingo.
    Ouch! This Hurt
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/500798... ing_him_flip/

Watch this video and be amazed!

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Darkthunder90's Avatar
    Do what I did when I my psp was stolen. I offered a reward of 150 dollars for the return of my psp and no questions would be asked. One kid came up to me asking if the kid who took my psp would get in trouble and I said no. Then pulled the psp out of his bag asking for the reward I took the psp, called the school police and eventually the kid who took my psp got a felony for stealing it. The reason it was a felony was because I had my umd game in it which put it over the 250 dollar line. Also try to make sure everyone knows, because I know kids in highschool like to brag about what they've stolen.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast