Thread: Playstation Home

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Playstation Home 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker urineanus's Avatar
    found this link on google news. Aparently this has been a known pending release, I nver heard of it. It's free, and looks really good graphically. I am not much for MMO type software. Seems like a real life SIMs with extremely good graphics. I think I might have to use a friend's PSP to wreak havoc in the PS3 world, while intoxicated. There should be some kind of feature where your charcter can fight with other people. Drop kicking people from behind while they are trying to holla at some chick's charcter, it would never get old.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=159527

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker bender123's Avatar
    Looks good graphically, they always make it look nicer then it really is, specially if its an MMO and its free... Seems lame overall tho, tho drop kicking people would be fun.
    Please could you stop the noise, I'm trying get some rest
    From all the unborn chicken voices in my head
    What's that...? (I may be paranoid, but not an android)

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    THAT LOOKS SWEET! lol

No seriously, that makes me want to get a ps3 lol

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    its not a mmo. its sims meets xbl. basically a over designed interface system for the ps3. it allows u to make "yourself" within a game world and talk to people in the area, go to virtual stores to download game demos and buy content, and visit movie therters to download trailors.

i think its dumb... honestly, why would i wait for my virtual character to load in the world then have to WALK to the therater to download the latest trailors? seems like the regular interface is a whole lot easier.. this is just another bad idea from sony
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Arby_3000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    its not a mmo. its sims meets xbl. basically a over designed interface system for the ps3. it allows u to make "yourself" within a game world and talk to people in the area, go to virtual stores to download game demos and buy content, and visit movie therters to download trailors.

i think its dumb... honestly, why would i wait for my virtual character to load in the world then have to WALK to the therater to download the latest trailors? seems like the regular interface is a whole lot easier.. this is just another bad idea from sony
    Now look at it this way. The public is not like you or I, they would think its awsome that you can go walk to a theater for game trailers. And meet people on the way. Its not a stupid idea if you think about what sony is trying to do.
    <<*I AM CANADIAN*>>

its a stupid idea when theres no swords or weapons. the sims is gay as ****, and thats all this is. a stripped down version of the sims
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Quote Originally Posted by Arby_3000
    Now look at it this way. The public is not like you or I, they would think its awsome that you can go walk to a theater for game trailers. And meet people on the way. Its not a stupid idea if you think about what sony is trying to do.
    Nah its dumb. theres "mmo's" out there that do the same stuff they get dull and boring and it might get someone to try it but it doesnt keep em. This is a filler at best.

its a stupid idea when theres no swords or weapons. the sims is gay as ****, and thats all this is. a stripped down version of the sims
    But look at the sims... top ten best selling for Pc. People like these games.
    <<*I AM CANADIAN*>>

stupid people w/ no social lives. if u have a ps3, why would u waste time playing this garbage when theres actual games to play. a $600 system to play a free interface? no thanks
    R.I.P Zoidberg

stupid people w/ no social lives. if u have a ps3, why would u waste time playing this garbage when theres actual games to play. a $600 system to play a free interface? no thanks
    Again im not telling you to use your $600 system in a certain way. What im saying is that this will be a selling point. I've worked in retail for about a year and a half, and i've noticed its the stupid little things that sell the system, be it a laptop, a computer, or a console
    <<*I AM CANADIAN*>>

My friend bought the sims and another one bought the sims 2 cus they thought it was something different cus of the hype and crap. They dont even play it lol. It's just a cheap game they dish out to try and get peoples interest. I doubt "this" will get someone to go out and buy a PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by bender123
    My friend bought the sims and another one bought the sims 2 cus they thought it was something different cus of the hype and crap. They dont even play it lol. It's just a cheap game they dish out to try and get peoples interest. I doubt "this" will get someone to go out and buy a PS3.
    Lol thats what you think.

Belive me at least 10% of the next Ps3 sales will be because of this.
    <<*I AM CANADIAN*>>

you believe 10% of the sales of a 600 dollar system will be because of this "sims" style rip off?... lol... come on dude... 1% is believable 10% not so much... and yes I KNOW people are dumb but "This" game wont do it. Even a game like "Def Jam Icon" wont give the PS3 10% sales and that at least has advertising...

this is gonna spawn p.orn studios buying ps3's to promote their fiilth in the virtual ps3 world. only a matter of time till spammers attack it
    R.I.P Zoidberg

this is gonna spawn p.orn studios buying ps3's to promote their fiilth in the virtual ps3 world. only a matter of time till spammers attack it
    Yup. Ads are gonna come to gaming. Valve is trying it out in Counter Strike. But p.orn will def be most rampant in a game where the user has the control of what to do etc.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast