Thread: Please Help Meeee!!!

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    I want to burn movies and I use torrentz and they are all avi. I dont know what program to use to convert and burn them. I also dont know what type of dvd's I need so I can burn them. Someone plz help

oh, and i forgot to say, i already have nero so i just need a program to convert it but i also dont know where on nero i burn it

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    look for something called Xilisoft Ipod Video Converter. It converts stuff to MP4, pretty good program. You'll either have to pay for it, or find the torrent for it (don't ask me where, because honestly I don't know).
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    you can burn mp4 formatted movies? also, wat kind of dvd's do you need to burn.

yea, i downloaded it and registered. i already had this program and uninstalled it, it sucked in my opinion, id rather use psp video express which im familiar with

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    depending on your DVD burner, you may either need DVD-R or DVD+R... check and see which dvd it burns, with the DVD logo on it it will either be -R or +R

AND USE THE EDIT BUTTON!!!!! YOU DOUBLE POSTED TWICE! ONCE MORE AND YOU MAY GET A WEEK BAN!!!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    We do not support piracy. Buy your movies. Downloading copy righted material over torrents is illegal and not supported on these forums. You should easily be able to google yourself an answer on how to convert avi files and burn them to a dvd playable on a dvd player. Also, if you double post once more you are banned for a week. Use the edit button.

*Locked*
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.