Thread: The Grudge 2

1. #1 The Grudge 2 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker demondude777's Avatar
    Well, Maria and I rented The Grudge 2 this weekend. For all of you who haven't seen it, let me save you $4.84 and a trip to blockbuster.

All you have to do is read this sentence over and over for 2 hours:

Why car backwards jello eating Forest Gump red showshoes inside blue tax exemptions two jellyfilled december summers.

It is a dumb sentence and it makes no sense. Same with the The Grudge 2.

The first problem with the movie is that the two main characters look too much the same, so confusion sets in 5 minutes into the movie.

is not

but you will think so for the majority of the movie.

Yep...see that surprised look on their faces? They are in shock too that they aren't the same person!

Also the movie...well, it has no point. It seems like it actually starts to create story, but drops it all shortly after things kind of get rolling - and trust me, they are rocky. I guess they knew the story was stupid and went back to killing.

Also the whole time it is trying to tie two locations (one in Tokyo and one in Chicago) together, but when you finally find out why they tie together, then you really don't care. (If you hand't figured it out already) There are too many major characters, no characterization...nothing.

But it does have one saving grace....it has a character in a towel piss herself. If nothing else...at least that scene was funny.

June 2005 - PSP homebrewed
    August 2006 - DS homebrewed

Embrace diversity.....play both handhelds the way they weren't meant to be played!

Quote Originally Posted by demondude777
    I am now your love cleric.

psp
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker psp's Avatar
    yea i saw this, didnt even send a tingle down my spine, and there really wasnt no point to this movie, and if there was i really dont care, good review
    PSP is back!!!

PSP modder
    l Rockin the 3.90 M33-3 Fat psp l Paintball Player l Reppin and sponsored by Dynamic Games Paintball

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker

All you have to do is read this sentence over and over for 2 hours:

Why car backwards jello eating Forest Gump red showshoes inside blue tax exemptions two jellyfilled december summers.

It is a dumb sentence and it makes no sense. Same with the The Grudge 2.

now i see why i shouldnt see this movie, but that was also a halarious way to put it

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Snookao's Avatar
    I dont want to see it either. The japanese version is way better! (Grudge 1)
    "Owned" (often typed in leet speak among gamers) is an internet slang word used commonly in gaming circles to acknowledge a form of superiority through the downfall of another entity, be it another gaming clan, or a single user.

If your not first, your last- Talladega Nights

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker adam's Avatar
    The Grudge to me was scarier portaryed in scary movie 4

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker demondude777's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by auburntigersfan4life
    The Grudge to me was scarier portaryed in scary movie 4
    Yea, they weren't ever scary movies....but those days are over. Nothing is scary now....just startling or gross.

June 2005 - PSP homebrewed
    August 2006 - DS homebrewed

Embrace diversity.....play both handhelds the way they weren't meant to be played!

I am now your love cleric.

Junior Member PSP User
    yea, i gave up on this after 30 minutes. a little thing screaming doesn't do it for me. it just makes me laugh.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Yea, they weren't ever scary movies....but those days are over. Nothing is scary now....just startling or gross.
    i truley believe the last "REAL" scary movie was Blair witch project... now no one else thought it was scary here, but i will say, it was the smartest of the horror genre to hit theaters the last decade... and maybe i was scared because i live in the woods and i saw that movie at night right before i went home... in the woods lol...