Thread: Gas

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Gas 
    Junior Member PSP User smallvillefan's Avatar
    Ok I don't post any many fourms so I did it on this website cause I just found out my school is closing cause we are running out of gas in West Virginia and this was the first fourm site I thought of, So we only have like 3 days left of gas in our state and are schools are going to be closed and soon schools nation wide will start closing to it was all we talked about today and I am starting to freak out and think that as soon as we run out of gas altogether that everyone is going to be looting stores and killing each other and crap and I am just freaking out and I posted this to ask you guys if your schools have been closed and just to see what you think. I know you are all going to type that I am crazy but we are running out please can someone tell me what you think and if you are going to say I am retarded I don't want to hear it because it is happening btw only post if you know what you are talking about and not to say I am crazy and panicing

Senior Member I Modded My PSP |TA|SolidSnake's Avatar
    bro i watched a thing on tv like 2 days ago there is enough gas to last us then years if we stopped minning today, it we maybe paying out of our ass for gas prices for the next week or so but we are sure as hell not running out

P.S. this is what happens when u vote in a oil dick slut

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Shalted's Avatar
    Holy shit thats crazy.
    --Sig--

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Quote Originally Posted by smallvillefan
    Ok I don't post any many fourms so I did it on this website cause I just found out my school is closing cause we are running out of gas in West Virginia and this was the first fourm site I thought of, So we only have like 3 days left of gas in our state and are schools are going to be closed and soon schools nation wide will start closing to it was all we talked about today and I am starting to freak out and think that as soon as we run out of gas altogether that everyone is going to be looting stores and killing each other and crap and I am just freaking out and I posted this to ask you guys if your schools have been closed and just to see what you think. I know you are all going to type that I am crazy but we are running out please can someone tell me what you think and if you are going to say I am retarded I don't want to hear it because it is happening btw only post if you know what you are talking about and not to say I am crazy and panicing
    WTF we have plenty of gas here in cali we have gas stations like every block hahahahaha dont trip dude that shit wont happend if gas does run out the governor will call state of emergency and the national gaurd will be all over the place to protect your guys from any nuts trying to do it but yea nuttin like that over here everything is normal schoools registration was yesterday so i doubt it will close hmmmmm but dont worry bro
    Sony PSP=$300.00
    Accesorys=$45.00
    Games=$120.00
    Laughing at the Nintedo DS owners=Priceless

well I dunno about you guys but my school is closed reason is cause we are running out I am going fucking mad! and fucking gas we do have is almost up to 4 fucking dollars and we are running out my fucking school is closed you people know it is gonna happen watch alittle thing called the news it is on tv at least some of you know it is happening I am just wanting your opions on what you think is going to happen

Why are you mad you school is closed? Id steal some beer get a buch of friends over and get wasted at the school.
    --Sig--

Member PSP User MasterOfMyDomain's Avatar
    A couple gas stations here were shut down because they RAN OUT of gas. scary.

haha nice name btw, and see people isn't this fucking shit scary I am being serious and I guess if I am crazy masterofmydomain is too and btw I am not crazy

Member PSP User MasterOfMyDomain's Avatar
    A couple people may not find it scary because it hasn't happened. Well it's real, and it's headed your way like Katrina. No one expects it, and when it hits, everythings gone...

"Why are you mad you school is closed? Id steal some beer get a buch of friends over and get wasted at the school."

Because I am mad cause If we are running out of gas just think no gas what the fuck are we going to do if we run out?

Dude relax you swer world war 3 is staritn im sure if it get too a point were there no gas at all the governor will call a state of emergency then we all have to hook you guys up with gas or national guard will come and pick you up and take you guys to school . And if its real scary like u said tell your dad to fill up and get the hellout of their hahahahahahahahah but yea its all good over here in cali
    Sony PSP=$300.00
    Accesorys=$45.00
    Games=$120.00

""Why are you mad you school is closed? Id steal some beer get a buch of friends over and get wasted at the school."

Because I am mad cause If we are running out of gas just think no gas what the fuck are we going to do if we run out?"

Good point... walk? or bike maybe.
    --Sig--

Quote Originally Posted by Shalted
    ""Why are you mad you school is closed? Id steal some beer get a buch of friends over and get wasted at the school."

Because I am mad cause If we are running out of gas just think no gas what the fuck are we going to do if we run out?"

Good point... walk? or bike maybe.
    Looks like you better trade in that old bitch and get yourself a hybrid or a hydrogen car ahahahahahahahhahaha
    Sony PSP=$300.00
    Accesorys=$45.00
    Games=$120.00

Quote Originally Posted by davidjr1989
    Looks like you better trade in that old bitch and get yourself a hybrid or a hydrogen car ahahahahahahahhahaha
    Well first off stop hahahahahahahhahahaha on every post it is pissing some people off well me, how are we going to get are food and shit import all the shit that we need on a bike and I am saying that to shalted so this only takes up one post and davidjr they are still testing them and have alot of problems like them blowing up alot easier than gas powered and shit they only have a few of them for sale and btw only a few are out and if you do everyone else is fucking stuck without anything I don't even know what I am typing or if it is even making sense anymore because I trying to type as fast as I can to see how everyone elses fills about this but the point is hybrid cars are in limited supply and cost alot of god damn money compare to the gas car that I just fucking bought 3 months ago and will be useless in a few months and the people will buy all the hrbrids and most people will have nothing until they are fucking out and for sale they are only selling limited amounts

15. #15 Shalted 
    Ok shalted your acting like gas running out is not big fucking deal but people are going be fucking kill everyone, looting stores, burning down building god damn there will be no fucking law people are going to be doing whatever the fuck they want and wtf are we going to do for food and shit you have to understand that without gas we might as well fucking buy a fucking leather chaps a horse and pistol because it is going to fucking be choas without gas maybe they will come out with hybrid but not everyone can get a hybrid at the same time it will be fucking years before everyone can and we are all going to be fucking dead by then

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast