Thread: I could be in jail right now...

1. #1 I could be in jail right now... 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker DarkED's Avatar
    I was at work Saturday and one of the guys I work with (dude named Adam) was having this huge party at his place and everyone at work was invited. I don't really like the kid cuz he's on drugs and he's a total redneck so I decided not to go. Probably good I didn't.

One of the dudes I work with, Ray, showed up at my house at like 4am Sunday morning, and he went to the party. He had to walk but he came to my house cuz it was the closest place, I only live a few miles from Adam's place. He was talkin about how Adam flipped out and ****ed up Steve's car with a pipe (Steve was the one Ray rode to the party with, that's why he had to walk) and how Adam drove off somewhere with a bunch of people in the back of his truck (like the 'bed' part of it.) And he said the cops came like three times because Adam was doing donuts in the neighbors yards and shit.

Then one of the girls I work with told me they stopped at a gas station and some dude Adam had beef with was there and they started pullin rifles and shit on each other in the gas station parking lot ... then the cops pulled up and busted everyone who didn't run away ... and she and two other people had to walk like three miles back to Adam's house to catch a ride home.

So now Adam has like two more warrants out for him (one for DUI and the other for ****ing up the car) and he got arrested Saturday for pulling a lethal weapon, plus he walked into work yesterday and just quit, no questions asked. That coulda been me because I woulda been the only one at the party who was over 21.

Sounds like one hell of a night. Glad I wasn't there

Senior Member I Modded My PSP freerider123's Avatar
    Holy jesus thats one wild night, lucky u werent there
    "In the dark nowhere to be found"

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    damn that guy is crazy.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    wow, thats rough. What a dumbass..

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker mime's Avatar
    I hope you stayed home playing psp ;P i would worship the handled from that day one. Just kidding man. Im with you I hate those useless rednecks.

He'll do "BIG" time in jail, if you TAKE a gun to the public its like 5 years and if you fire it 12. Or something like that if you have no permit to carry one. Thats U.S Laws.

Im glad you weren't there! good to hear it.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP syko_cis's Avatar
    damn, NC gets it poppin'! lucky you didn't go to that party man. somehow i figure the nights outcome would've be different and no in your favor. i don't know what the laws in regards to brandishing firearms there is, but up here in PA if the cops didn't shoot you first, you could be certain some police brutality was gonna come abouts. maybe even an illegal nightstick choke-hold. glad you went with your better judgement. props to you.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    Not even, in most states, rifles are legal in public, as they are inconcielable. He can talk his way out of this with about a year probation, and a few weeks in jail, no doubt though, a hefty fine and tons of points on his liscence
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    who me? im a perfect lil angel
    Quoted For Truth......Quoted for Truth

psp
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker psp's Avatar
    good to hear people are making smart decisions these days,
    PSP is back!!!

PSP modder
    l Rockin the 3.90 M33-3 Fat psp l Paintball Player l Reppin and sponsored by Dynamic Games Paintball

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker DarkED's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mime
    I hope you stayed home playing psp ;P i would worship the handled from that day one. Just kidding man. Im with you I hate those useless rednecks.

He'll do "BIG" time in jail, if you TAKE a gun to the public its like 5 years and if you fire it 12. Or something like that if you have no permit to carry one. Thats U.S Laws.

Im glad you weren't there! good to hear it.
    In most parts of the USA (including NC) you can carry a firearm so long as it isn't concealed, and rifles fall into that categgory. It's part of the constitution ("Right to Bear Arms" and all that.)

Quote Originally Posted by syko_cis
    damn, NC gets it poppin'! lucky you didn't go to that party man. somehow i figure the nights outcome would've be different and no in your favor. i don't know what the laws in regards to brandishing firearms there is, but up here in PA if the cops didn't shoot you first, you could be certain some police brutality was gonna come abouts. maybe even an illegal nightstick choke-hold. glad you went with your better judgement. props to you.
    Yeah, you can carry a firearm so long as it isn't concealed, but pulling it on someone is a different story

Quote Originally Posted by psp
    good to hear people are making smart decisions these days,
    "The Few, The Proud" and all that.