Thread: Before I go to Paris tomorrow...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Before I go to Paris tomorrow... 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    I was wondering if anyone here has been there before? Im going to be near the eiffel tower.
    Does anyone know where are the best bars? do they speak alot of english? Whats there to do? all that good stuff, What do they wear? Or anyone here from paris at all and want to help me out? lol thanks!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker urineanus's Avatar
    I actually have been to paris. too bad you are not going to be there on the 3rd sunday of the month, because that is when the louve is free. I am sure you are going to go to the louve, it would be a complete waste not to. as far as bars I dont remember specific names. Be sure to go to the eifel tower on a non windy day so they will let you all the way to the top. I believe it is the right part f the season to let tourists in to the ancient parisian catacombs, that is cool as well. All in all I give paris 4 out of 5 stars. I lived in europe for a while and pretty much back packed all over from place to place. paris is good times.

how about the english speaking? should i learn some french? or should i just go with english and theyll know?
    and the louve, im cosidering LOOKING at, since im not a big fan of art, but the arcetecture is interesting... the eiffel tower maybe... im not a huge fan of landmarks, i lived in NYV all my life and yet to go inside the Empire State building, or the WTC or walked through Central park (actually i once had to but thats for a parade) so im not bug into sightseeing or landmarks, although i really want to see normady

dude, you wont learn French in a day. Just go and have fun.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker jrmdb3's Avatar
    Go to the Eiffel Tower. Seriously, it's nothing like you've seen on TV or in a photograph. You have to see it with your own eye to actually see how big and SWEET it is. When I went we only got to go to the second floor. Still, it was very high. If you go all the way up to the top, hope you're not scared of heights!
    And yea, when I went to Paris last summer I only went for 2 days so I didn't go to the Louvre so I can't say how it is, would still be pretty sweet though.
    Oh yea, be prepared to spend a lot of money. Bring a lot of money. Very expensive there. 33cl Coca Cola will be about 5-6 dollars at most cafes. A double expresso will be from 7-8 dollars. And everything else around Paris is expensive. And be prepared to sleep in the HEAT. Europe doesn't have air conditioning. It will be very rare for you to find it at places like in shops, hotels, etc. So if you're one of those people that can't stand the heat at night, it will suck. Maybe it won't be THAT bad since we're still March-April. But just be prepared

Have fun man, I know you will. Paris is awesome

Your fellow PSPMod.com Super Moderator. -Jrmdb3
    "Live life to the fullest"
    GAMERTAG: Jrmdb3

The hostel I satyed at had AC. That would have been really gay if it did not. The louve is killer, if you don't go see it you are really missing out. Same with the Eiffel tower, you can't miss it from the view almost anywhere, and you will be inclinded to go see it.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    Justin, btw, go to central park when you get back, it's really nice
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    who me? im a perfect lil angel
    Quoted For Truth......Quoted for Truth

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker mime's Avatar
    Good luck Justin! I hope you have a great time there! wish I could go someday. also I dont think they'll know any english; maybe some people.. But just have fun ^_^..

Dont forget PSPMOD and remember the talk with the chicks :P dont forget to let them know your a mod.. haha. Your were planning on doing so.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP EviL OnE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justinisloco
    how about the english speaking? should i learn some french? or should i just go with english and theyll know?
    and the louve, im cosidering LOOKING at, since im not a big fan of art, but the arcetecture is interesting... the eiffel tower maybe... im not a huge fan of landmarks, i lived in NYV all my life and yet to go inside the Empire State building, or the WTC or walked through Central park (actually i once had to but thats for a parade) so im not bug into sightseeing or landmarks, although i really want to see normady
    speaking of normandy have they dug up every single one of the mines on that beach yet?? i remember someone telling me that that beach had a shitload and some where still there... dont know if its true. but thats gotta be ****ing cool. lol i wonder if they have all the craters from the morters... also speaking of the chicks theres going to be a lot of hot ones but watch out i heard some of them dont shave there pits and other stuff.... so watch out lol
    "Pleasure spiked with pain"

I had relations with a french girl and she shaved everywhere. I would have liked to go to normandy but I did not. You don't need to know french in paris. you are probably already there and having a good time. enjoy it. I know I did.

im here now; just got here; the keyboqrds qre weird; qnd i hqve no phone service; girls qre hot; qnd i cqn see the eiffel tower from my roo,m lol:::

Thqnks to everyone

just lookiing for q good fun plqce like q bar or club or even strip joint, all i sqz zqs the hustlers club lol;;; qnd q locql english pub

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    looks like the q is where the a should be, or someones drunk :-p
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    who me? im a perfect lil angel
    Quoted For Truth......Quoted for Truth

lol, yeah really. No more drinks for you justin..

Senior Member I Modded My PSP GreenApplesx3's Avatar
    Haha whoa, you can type when ur drunk xD

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker lommer's Avatar
    No he is right european keybords are diffrent! he justin i was there 2 months ago ...paris (the city of lights) is big and diffrent then other european cities.the city is separated in 20 arrondissements.(in english its district)
    the french people are not very frindly and you don't get far with just english.

i was at boulevard de italie port d italie.. there are some nice places to visit like champ elysee,Notre dame,tour eiffel,place de la concorde and disneyland paris !

have fun bro and don't forget Amsterdam is just 5 hours driving from there!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast