Starring:
Mark Wahlberg (departed, invincible, four brothers) Michael Pena (World Trade Center, Babel, Crash) Danny Glover (Lethal Weapon, Dream Girls, Saw)

Synopsis:
A marksman (Wahlberg) living in exile is coaxed back into action after learning of a plot to kill the president. Ultimately double-crossed and framed for the attempt, he goes on the run to track the real killer and find out who exactly set him up, and why.

My Review:
This had a very strong story line, and was fast paced through the first half of the movie. The last hour or so of the movie slowed down a fair bit, and became more involved in the background of the characters, and at times got alittle too off course. As the movie began to wrap up, a few things were left unexplained, and the storyline wasnt extremely clear. I really enjoyed the movie, but i was expecting a bit more action through out the entire movie. Both Mark Wahlberg and the up and comer Michael Pena give great performances, and it is to be noted that the major female role in this movie, played by Kate Mara (We are Marshall, 24) was played extremely well.

MPAA Rating: Rated R for strong graphic violence and some language.

Approximate Running time:124 minutes

Overall rating: 3.5/5