Thread: psp 2 games forsale

1. #1 psp 2 games forsale 
    hey im not sure if this is the right section if not sorry. im selling my psp comes with the box and everything else. in this deal im also selling hte pelican hard screen protector and 2 games (mercury and wipeout) in the 3 months i have owned it iv used it less then 3 hours becuase i get nautious when i play games on it. my email is bayvillian516@yahoo.com make me an offer im pretty reasonable thanks

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    moved to anything goes here......

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

3. #3 Nidesoft DVD Ripper - Convert to Your PSP 
    Doner
    Here, you can follow the simple steps to convert your favorite DVDs to any format with Nidesoft DVD Ripper. And then load to your PSP. Just enjoy^^^

User’s Guide

1. Download ‘Nidesoft DVD Ripper’ from
    http://www.nidesoft.com/downloads/dvd-ripper.exe
    Nidesoft DVD Ripper - DVD Ripper, DVD Rip, DVD Converter, DVD Ripping software
    And then install it.

2. Click Nidesoft DVD Ripper Converter component. Load your DVD by clicking 'Open DVD' button or choosing 'Open DVD' from 'File' drop down menu. Several titles appear in the list after loading DVD.

3. As showed by the dialog box below, by clicking before the DVD title or ‘Expand’ button, you can expand the title tree and choose the titles or chapters you want to convert. And also you can preview the chapters in the preview window on the right top to find the chapters you like. Just highlight an item, and then press to play it. All the buttons are available.

4. Select the target output format: In ‘Profile Setting’, you can choose the format you want to convert your files to. And all the target formats are shown in the dropdown list.

5. After selecting certain output format, the right panel will show general standard of the format. You may specify it or just keep the default settings. Select the audio track, subtitle in the main interface for the highlight chapters.

6. Select the output folder by clicking the ‘Browse’ button or directly enter a path in ‘Output Folder’ box. The "C:\temp" is set as the default output folder. Then, click ‘convert’, your converting process begins.

Contact Us
    If you have some further question, you can visit Nidesoft DVD Ripper, Video Converter, DVD to iPod Converter, DVD to 3GP,PSP,AVI or email to: support@nidesoft.com