Thread: New PSP

1. #1 New PSP 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker jrmdb3's Avatar
    hey guys bare with me on this one..im not sure if its true or not..PLEASE give me any imformation if uve heard any thing about it...ok here it goes
    i was talking to my friend today...not really my friend but this guy i no ....bout my age n stuff..and hes al like "hey ahve u heard of the new psp?" im all like did i miss something theres a new psp? and he says "well not really a new one but a better psp with 2 analog sticks..and Sony says u can trade ur old PSP with the new psp that has 2 analog sticks" im all like "duuude ...i dont beleive it..lemme see the source/link u found taht from" he says "i read it in my playstation magazine recently"..

now im really doubtful about this..but if any one knows about it..then MAYBE..but no ones heard about it at pspmod.com..then i really doubt taht its true..thnx

Your fellow PSPMod.com Super Moderator. -Jrmdb3
    "Live life to the fullest"
    GAMERTAG: Jrmdb3

Senior Member I Modded My PSP die no might's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jrmdb3
    hey guys bare with me on this one..im not sure if its true or not..PLEASE give me any imformation if uve heard any thing about it...ok here it goes
    i was talking to my friend today...not really my friend but this guy i no ....bout my age n stuff..and hes al like "hey ahve u heard of the new psp?" im all like did i miss something theres a new psp? and he says "well not really a new one but a better psp with 2 analog sticks..and Sony says u can trade ur old PSP with the new psp that has 2 analog sticks" im all like "duuude ...i dont beleive it..lemme see the source/link u found taht from" he says "i read it in my playstation magazine recently"..

now im really doubtful about this..but if any one knows about it..then MAYBE..but no ones heard about it at pspmod.com..then i really doubt taht its true..thnx
    i think your freind is talkin crap this is the knid of shit on playstation magazine
    Attached Images

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    yeah, doesn't sound legit to me........but I'll shut up if I see some proof......

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

exactly..i mean i dont really see Sony doing that

me too IONZ...when i see some proof..ill beleive it some what

yea i never read playstation magazines...but i agree with u i think he was talking crap..but that would be an awesome idea

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Botulism's Avatar
    i seem to have heard this somewhere before too, i can't remember where it was, though. it would be awesome, but i am still skeptical
    See My PSP Backgrounds
    The "official" Skins By Botulism site
    Post Whore Syndrome Explained
    Breaking News!
    PSPMod Live Tech support team
    Kill Your FM

I Am A Disturbed One

PSP vs DS by Caboose

Currently playing:
    PSP: Untold Legends: The Warriors Code
    Comp: BF2, CS:S, FEAR, Quake 4, DoD:S, WoW
    PS2: nix
    Gamecube: nix
    DS: nix

hey..if uve heard it somewhere..who knows..keep our hopes up cuz the PSP sure could use a second analog stick!ha

EDIT:still havent found any news..how about u guys??

7. #7 How to transfer your ipod to PC 
    blackcat
    How can we do if we want to transfer iPod music and videos to PC? transfer music from ipod to itunes? How can we do when we want to make a backup of our iPod collection or all of multimedia was lost after our computer was crashed?

Now, with iPod Transfer to PC you can transfer iPod/iPhone music, video to your PC and iTunes. And also transfer between iPod and iPhone, or among several iPods are also supported.

You can download ImTOO iPod Transfer for PC Here!

1. Plug your ipod to your computer and then run ImTOO iPod Transfer for PC:

2. Transfer ipod to PC:

1).Check the files you want to transfer one by one and then clink the button “Export checked files to local” at the middle of the bottom.

Then you can choose where you want to put the files in.

2). You can check these files at one time by clink “Selected Items”, after checking the files you can clink the button at the middle of the bottom.

3). You can check all files on the ipod to PC:

Download it now!

blackcat
    if you are mac user you can access:
    ipod transfer to pc