Thread: OK, So im going to the spiderman 3 IMAX Premiere!...(Venom Memorabilia)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 OK, So im going to the spiderman 3 IMAX Premiere!...(Venom Memorabilia) 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Yes!! I got my ticket in advance and all, my only problem is i want to get a whole bunch of Venom Memorabilia, and I cant find much online. I got the Venom black distressed shirt

and the belt...

so i ask you, PSPMOD members, what else is out there? I cant find anything else, except this lame wallet, but does anyone else know where to find anything? any help would be appreciated, i need this stuff before the premiere (I already own all venom toys that ever came out, and the mask, but im talking everyday stuff, a hat, wallet, hell even jeans and boxers would make me happy!)

Senior Member I Modded My PSP katsumoriyama's Avatar
    idk, but i did see that the movie was leaked and for download somewhere. it is just sad that some lazy nerds can't get off their butt and go to the movies.
    Ouch! This Hurt
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/500798... ing_him_flip/

Watch this video and be amazed!

/\
    PM ME THAT!!!!

although i dont believe it because the movie didnt even premiere yet.. theyre have been leaked trailers and art designs, but not the whole movie...

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker lommer's Avatar
    they are all fake !! there is no way you can watch spiderman3 just wait for the premiere...

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Madhatter's Avatar
    a venom belt buckle would be pretty cool if you can find one...i mean like the emblem on his chest
    The Ability To Talk Does NOT Make You Intelligent
    <br>
    Quote Originally Posted by Tay Zonday
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

Quote Originally Posted by lommer
    they are all fake !! there is no way you can watch spiderman3 just wait for the premiere...
    I hate to say that your wrong .......but Spiderman 3 is already out on DVD in Korea. I'm trying to score a copy, always great quality and perfect sync on the audio from the guy I used to get them from.
    Compliments of Major Zero

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."

2.60-2.82-3.03-1.50-3.10 OE-A-3.52 M33-4

Senior Member I Modded My PSP cmcd14's Avatar
    you do know that movies are advanced to people on DVD before they come out, right? even in the US. my neighbor down the street is a member of some film society so i always score early movies before they come out in theaters. the best one we've gotten early is The Departed.

but justin, they sell 'web slingers' at target, cept it only comes with 1 can of 'webbing'
    2.6>2.71>1.5>3.03 OE-C>3.52 M33>3.52 M33-4>3.9 M33>3.9 M33-3
    FIFA 07
    4 GB Mem Stick

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker demondude777's Avatar
    Leaked or not....doesn't matter. Patience...because it will be SOOOO much better on the big screen for the first time seeing it.

Why ruin the surprise by watching it on a tv or computer screen?

June 2005 - PSP homebrewed
    August 2006 - DS homebrewed

Embrace diversity.....play both handhelds the way they weren't meant to be played!

Quote Originally Posted by demondude777
    I am now your love cleric.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    No, I can confirm that they are not out anywhere for pirate or bootleg yet...within a few weeks though
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    who me? im a perfect lil angel
    Quoted For Truth......Quoted for Truth

Quote Originally Posted by cmcd14
    you do know that movies are advanced to people on DVD before they come out, right? even in the US. my neighbor down the street is a member of some film society so i always score early movies before they come out in theaters. the best one we've gotten early is The Departed.

but justin, they sell 'web slingers' at target, cept it only comes with 1 can of 'webbing'
    yeah you can get screeners. it says property of MGM grand on the bottom every 20mins or so.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chinese people
    yeah you can get screeners. it says property of MGM grand on the bottom every 20mins or so.
    My friend's father works for a hotel chain as the in-room entertainment co-ordinator. Basically its his job to determine what in room movies are available to order, and he gets copies of movies on dvd prior to release. So yes, there are people who recieve copies of a movie prior to the official release. They all have a disclaimer at the beginning of the movie and usually have a scrolling line of text on a timed basis as chinese_people said.
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

spiderman 3 is hard to find online, but i dont deny its out there... maybe not a screener, but remember the hulk? it came out a month before it was released, PERFECT quality, only the SFX werent completed yet, you saw hulk discolored a bit, or his jump was choppy..

and i wont ruin the movie by seeing the leaked film, ive already read the script AND book lol

i think i saw it somewhere but didn't believe it would work if i downloaded it lol. plus i don't ever download movies off bootleg and all them other places.

well i looked and everytime i found one, it was a phony (mainly spiderman 2 or HIGH def trailers)

also, about membrobelia, i also bought myself spiderman fruit roll ups, 10 of the toys, the web blasters, and a venom plush doll, AND the official spiderman 3 cereal which i am eating now (the official ceareal, not kix with spiderman picture)

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker AndyCat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justinisloco
    well i looked and everytime i found one, it was a phony (mainly spiderman 2 or HIGH def trailers)

also, about membrobelia, i also bought myself spiderman fruit roll ups, 10 of the toys, the web blasters, and a venom plush doll, AND the official spiderman 3 cereal which i am eating now (the official ceareal, not kix with spiderman picture)
    gimme a break, you think you are going a little overboard?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast