Thread: Video of hunt for insurgents.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Video of hunt for insurgents. 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP Corpsey's Avatar
    These guys have balls.
    http://www.vidmax.com/index.php/videos/view/1246

WARNING: There is a fair amount of language so the youngsters should stay away.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker urineanus's Avatar
    those guys stood on a roof and played grab ass. They could not got get an effective entry to engage these insurgents who were firing poorly at random as usual. These guys pussy footed through the building to exit and run 200 meters away to fire at the building with a 50 cal until it collapsed. not the best footage of soldiers in action in Iraq.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Madhatter's Avatar
    yeah man and at the end when they tried to escape they ran without looking first...they could have been shot easily. dont see why they didnt whip a grenade down the steps on the roof anyway even a flashbang
    The Ability To Talk Does NOT Make You Intelligent
    <br>
    Quote Originally Posted by Tay Zonday
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    I'm sure with the training and actualy spending time over there, they know how to fight the war better then you guys do.
    3.52 M33 - TA-82 - 4 gb.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP nonom's Avatar
    I don't know, I think 20 hours of Call of Duty 2 and years of dodging BBs has trained me better than official training has trained them...
    If life gives you lemons, say thank you.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker apathy96's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nonom
    I don't know, I think 20 hours of Call of Duty 2 and years of dodging BBs has trained me better than official training has trained them...
    How old are you nonom? You old enough to enlist? Since you think you are well enough trained from COD to go to combat, why don't you enlist and show us how to fight in combat...you ****ing faggot. You are way out of line and have no right saying that type of shit. For one thing, you are saying this from your comfy house, with AC and your mom making you scrambled eggs every morning, while I on the otherhand get woken up in the middle of the night to the sounds of gun fire or rockets landing in my compound, hauling ass to the med shed to help out homies that have been shot...calling in medevacs, shooting mortars, MK19. 50 cal, whatever, please don't disrespect me or any military member again by saying you could do it better, like i said if you want to do it better, YOU RISK YOUR LIFE...I have linked some pictures of some dudes that rolled up my convoy the other day, and this is what happened to them...it's not COD or battlefield 2, this is real life homie, bullets flying by your head, a ****ing RPG hitting your truck, a suicide bomber running up on you and blowing himself up, rolling over and IED and watching the truck in front of you split in half while all 6,000lbs of it are 10 feet in the air...please watch what you say...

DISCLAIMER: Don't look at these pictures if you can't handle seeing dead people or blood, or brains in this case, yes that is his brain laying next to him...
    picture 1
    Picture 2
    Picture 3
    Suicide Bomber

Quote Originally Posted by nonom
    Hey nonom...why don't you take your 20 hours of COD2 and shove them up your ass. You don't know the first damn thing about training for combat, let alone anything in the military in general. It's morons like you that love to run their mouth about this and that, but have no ****ing idea about what it takes to do this day in and day out. So until you either become old enough or decide to join up do us all a favor and keep your immature comments to yourself. Cause until your strap up and stand a post, you don't have a clue as to what Apathy96, myself or any other soldier, sailor, airman or marine do.
    Compliments of Major Zero

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."

2.60-2.82-3.03-1.50-3.10 OE-A-3.52 M33-4

Preach on brotha preach on...

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker urineanus's Avatar
    oh snap!!
    that photo of the dude chillin with that head laying in the road, was the best. My homeboy in baghdad sends me messed up shit all the time via e-mail. i would post someof it but once the forum nazis get wind of it they would not be pleased.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by urineanus
    oh snap!!
    that photo of the dude chillin with that head laying in the road, was the best. My homeboy in baghdad sends me messed up shit all the time via e-mail. i would post someof it but once the forum nazis get wind of it they would not be pleased.
    Forum Nazis, ready the ban hammer.
    J/K

I do not mind if you post links to images of a graphic nature so long as you also state that the photos contain graphic scenes in them. No nudity or pirated content though.
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP baseball_dude's Avatar
    Wow ive never seen a picture of a real person's brain before. But nonom wow ur an idoit i agree with apathy96. and 20 hours of COD? you gotta be kidding me you think ur trained better than the official training i don't think so.
    My account

Runescape Goals

Finally this thread gets some recognition, I've been waiting.

And urinenus, for some reason dude, ALL suicide bombers heads pop off like a cork. The rest of their body will be shreaded but we always find the head perfectly intacy. At least the 15 or so i've seen... Where at in iraq is your homie? And what unit he with? I got some homies in the 2nd and 25th, that's who's over their right now. And i think 1st cav is over there still too...

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker adam's Avatar
    yea my dads in the USAF....hes a colonel....currently down at CENTCOM...been to the desert 3 times
    YOU THINK BEGINNER SHOULD BE MOD!?http://www.pspmod.com/forums/firmwar...some-help.html Think AGAIN!
    READ THIS THREAD!

Follow this thread to earn some free stuff w/o a credit card!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/off-top...-refferal.html

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    haah the head one made me laugh.. lol

ive seen amany deaths in person or live vidoes in my time to not be phased by these, live suicides, filmed suicides, faling off a building, falling off a floor in the pallisades mall, etc etc.

and nomon... you have no ****ing respect do you? get a ****ing life

its like my boy who came home from the marines said best..

"all the kids in the US are sitting on their couches, watching MTV smoking blunts, thinking they can handle this shit. its not like that at all, they come down here and an IED will **** their shit up"

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker adam's Avatar
    u mean the beginner...jkjkjkjkjk
    YOU THINK BEGINNER SHOULD BE MOD!?http://www.pspmod.com/forums/firmwar...some-help.html Think AGAIN!
    READ THIS THREAD!

Follow this thread to earn some free stuff w/o a credit card!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/off-top...-refferal.html

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast