Thread: what do you think?

1. #1 what do you think? 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP cmcd14's Avatar
    Gears of War style game, cept takes place in WW2. Co-op would work extremely well, and online play would consist of normal allies vs axis and online co-op you could form up with more than just one other person, and form a company. like of 8 people online playing together. i dunno i think it would work well, what about you guys?
    2.6>2.71>1.5>3.03 OE-C>3.52 M33>3.52 M33-4>3.9 M33>3.9 M33-3
    FIFA 07
    4 GB Mem Stick

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    nah. the whole ww2 theme is sooooo played out. its time to do something original. i dont even think anyone else is interested in ww2 games anymore. i know i didnt care that a COD3 was released
    R.I.P Zoidberg

well it really wouldnt have to be ww2, i just think it would work the best in a war situation, hell, the iraq war would be good. i didnt care COD3 was released either, cause it didnt come out on PC. but the CoD series was definately the best WW2 series. i dont think there can be too many good WW2 games.
    FIFA 07
    4 GB Mem Stick

you can only do the same battles so many times before it gets stale. its the same with racing games... i can only do the same tracks so many times before it gets boring.

i think it would be cool to do a sci-fi fps game set around the year 3500 or later. in the game a ship crash lands on a now abandoned earth and has to use old supplys of modern era weapons to fight some off an alien species that reinhabited earth. imagine that, aliens, futuristc technology of the humans, and being forced to use old guns from the 2000s in order to survive or something. its gonna come down to how u tell the story which will have a stronger impact of the playability of thr title
    R.I.P Zoidberg

but that's what's great about WW2, there were so many battles in hundreds of different cities. but ya, the main point is that i would like to see another story line using the same game play as GoW. I just loved the innovative 3rd person to 1st person shooter. i think with GoW being so short, even though they'll be a 2nd one, i just wanted to keep playin.
    FIFA 07
    4 GB Mem Stick

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Arby_3000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    you can only do the same battles so many times before it gets stale. its the same with racing games... i can only do the same tracks so many times before it gets boring.

i think it would be cool to do a sci-fi fps game set around the year 3500 or later. in the game a ship crash lands on a now abandoned earth and has to use old supplys of modern era weapons to fight some off an alien species that reinhabited earth. imagine that, aliens, futuristc technology of the humans, and being forced to use old guns from the 2000s in order to survive or something. its gonna come down to how u tell the story which will have a stronger impact of the playability of thr title
    Old wepons... versus New school alein wepons.

Thats resistance fall of man :P
    <<*I AM CANADIAN*>>

ya it is, i didnt even think about that. i played that game for like an hour at my buddy's. i really liked it.
    FIFA 07
    4 GB Mem Stick

see, everythings been done already. no such thing as an original game idea anymore
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    /\
    not true

it just takes creativity, i have so many ideas unused... but it may be too advanced..

and your polish concentration camp game idea was the ****ing shit.. thats orginal