Thread: thought i would open up this debate

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 thought i would open up this debate 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP cmcd14's Avatar
    well looking through some random threads and stuff and saw a lot of people object to or think it is bad to smoke weed. personally i smoke and see no real problem with it and really wonder why people think it's bad. you think it's bad because your parents and teachers say so? just a general question. i also think it is awful if you think someone is bad because of it. sure people can go to far and smoke too much too often and basically fail outta school and stuff. but everything is good in moderation. my debate is that without weed or drugs in general, there is no question, that we would not have any of the music we have today. hell, even the most loved band ever, the beatles, took LSD and wrote songs about it. i.e. Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds (aka LSD just take out in, the, and with.) otherwise, dont knock it till ya try it. how do you feel about marijuana?
    2.6>2.71>1.5>3.03 OE-C>3.52 M33>3.52 M33-4>3.9 M33>3.9 M33-3
    FIFA 07
    4 GB Mem Stick

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker adam's Avatar
    well it alters ur thinking which isnt good
    end of story
    YOU THINK BEGINNER SHOULD BE MOD!?http://www.pspmod.com/forums/firmwar...some-help.html Think AGAIN!
    READ THIS THREAD!

Follow this thread to earn some free stuff w/o a credit card!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/off-top...-refferal.html

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker urineanus's Avatar
    Weed makes me not ninja kick people in the face sometimes. Blunts go great with games. Also as white as I am, I rather enjoy a 40 and a blunt of some good KB. But hey I am from Austin where everyone is high.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker alfox's Avatar
    hahaha.ganja is herbal but i mostly its not that cool coz its downers and it can make you lousy.hehehe

alters thinking in what way? many people become more creative when they smoke. some are only good at video games when they smoke. and everyone gets the munchies. i would like to hear why you think altering the mind in anyway is bad?

i had an eye opening experience when i got too high on white widow. it was scary at first, but i could like feel my nervous system from the inside out, so instead of feeling things on the outside of my body, i could feel the workings of my insides. i could feel my brain pulsating all most and my stomach digesting food. it was really weird but a very cool feeling.
    FIFA 07
    4 GB Mem Stick

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    I've had an experience where one of my best friend's soccer team smoked weed before their State Tournament. They placed last (4th out of 4), and I believe that smoking weed caused it. The THC in it stays within the body for many days, and is able to affect your actions (causing you to react slower, think slower, etc). As long as you only affect yourself, I don't see anything wrong with it. I don't smoke it, and I don't plan on it. There is a bad association with marijuana, and I know a lot of people that smoke it. Not to say they are bad, but a lot of them are idiots, and I don't want to associate with that. Also, marijuana could lead me to do doing other drugs, which is something I definitely don't want to do.

Well, basically, I just don't want to try it, but, as long as people don't affect others, I have nothing against people that do smoke it.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

refrain from the gateway drug crap. I am not shooting heroin or smoking crack and I have been smoking for about 9 years. I am not saying that I do not dabble in other stuff from time to time but weed did not make me go on a crazy drug bender. Being a teenager influenced me to do some extravagant things that were in massive excess, but now that I am in my 20's the urge to do go hard with all sorts of substances has diminished.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    I do not think smoking weed is any worse then drinking alcohol (except for the obvious legal ramifications). You can be a perfectly intellegent and social person and smoke weed everyday. You can get a job and make a nice living and still smoke. Smoking in itself is not a bad thing, just as drinking is not a bad thing (I actually think drinking is far worse for the individual and society as a whole then consuming weed, smoking or eaten). As long as a person acts responsibly and is in no danger of causing harm to another person or themselves, its fine.
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

Quote Originally Posted by drizzle
    I do not think smoking weed is any worse then drinking alcohol (except for the obvious legal ramifications). You can be a perfectly intellegent and social person and smoke weed everyday. You can get a job and make a nice living and still smoke. Smoking in itself is not a bad thing, just as drinking is not a bad thing (I actually think drinking is far worse for the individual and society as a whole then consuming weed, smoking or eaten). As long as a person acts responsibly and is in no danger of causing harm to another person or themselves, its fine.

100% agreement

Quote Originally Posted by urineanus
    refrain from the gateway drug crap.
    Notice I said Could, not would. .

I also agree with Drizzle.

ya definately not a gateway drug and did ur soccer team light up right before the games or what? cause if they smoked like a day before or something, they lost because they suck. never once have i been affected in my athletic ability having smoked 24 hrs before.
    FIFA 07
    4 GB Mem Stick

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker bender123's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drizzle
    100% agree, not to mention if weed was legal at least it could be taxed and useful. The people that smoke weed will smoke it regardless, it's all about how responsible the person is and acts. Anything abused will be harmful to society, the responsible people will almost always get a bad rap cus a couple of druggies do something irresponsible. Well said Drizzle.
    Please could you stop the noise, I'm trying get some rest
    From all the unborn chicken voices in my head
    What's that...? (I may be paranoid, but not an android)
    What's that...? (I may be paranoid, but not an android)

Quote Originally Posted by cmcd14
    ya definately not a gateway drug and did ur soccer team light up right before the games or what? cause if they smoked like a day before or something, they lost because they suck. never once have i been affected in my athletic ability having smoked 24 hrs before.
    THC remains in the bloodstream for days and it will affect you.

Quote Originally Posted by matrixsucks
    THC remains in the bloodstream for days and it will affect you.

I wish, if so I could strech out my dollar value

let me know where you get weed that affects you for days.
    FIFA 07
    4 GB Mem Stick

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast