Thread: The real Wii virtual console

1. #1 The real Wii virtual console 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker urineanus's Avatar
    so this guy pretty much wasted a perfectly good wii to be the first person to swap the guts out of Wii and transplant SNES guts. i hope he rigged up that SNES case to fit the wii MB inside, because that would be a shame to have perfectly good Wii components sitting there while you play SNES.

If I was to do something like this I would have made a different lid for the wii case and extended some space in there. You could make a fat cased wii and try to shove as many system boards in there as possible. It would be boss to have a nintendo all in one. NES/SNES/64 as well as the wii/gc capabilities that are ready to go with the wii. you would have to make several different power buttons but you could hook up all the video outputs to a rf modulator that would connect them all to the TV at once. Not to mention my fantasy Wii would have 4 powercords as well as controller ports all around where ever you get them to mount. It would look ridiculous but it would be badass.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Arby_3000's Avatar
    Lol, that would be Bad assed :P

I was thinking of buying a computer case... and sticking Pretty much every game console into it from NES to Ps2 =D

O would it cost a fortune... but that would be BAdAssed =D
    <<*I AM CANADIAN*>>

Senior Member I Modded My PSP spicy's Avatar
    thats a cool idea, but i nice waste of a wii. i want to see those wii internals in the snes system....lol

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Pooky_187's Avatar
    That looks cool but why do that when you can Dl SNES games on it?

Arby_3000- I seen that done a couple years ago, some one had a computer tower with X-Box, PS2 & Game cube in one computer tower it was pretty koo

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooky_187
    I seen that done a couple years ago, some one had a computer tower with X-Box, PS2 & Game cube in one computer tower it was pretty koo
    yoshi deherrera built that pc you mentioned. the pc is spotted like in the pic... i had some strange results after scanning the article out of the mag. seemed to affect any photo from that magazine

R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker outsider's Avatar
    thats pretty sick, i wonder if hell make a bigger rig to fit those systems plus the 3rd gens: 360 and ps3, ok wii too *rolls eyes*

Senior Member I Modded My PSP spicy's Avatar
    in that pic where do all the nes cartridges go? unless hes just running an emulator, in that case, hes cheating.

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    bottom pic. u can see the nes cart in the upper corner. he proly has to pull the door off the case in order to change games
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    that's not a real wii case, he just built a look alike. Actually, it's not even a very good look alike. I doubt anyone would be stupid enough to waste such an awesome console in such a way.