Thread: The meaning of life?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 The meaning of life? 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker spleblem's Avatar
    come on guys and gals
    tell us what ya think it is?
    it would be intresting to hear people thoughts?

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker urineanus's Avatar
    who is that guy in your sig? I have seen his picture on a site on how to flash Pc video cards for Mac.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Pooky_187's Avatar
    The meaning of life is Praise god, have & cherish your kids & Play video games Thats my meaning of life

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker urineanus's Avatar
    so god created existence so you can spend your whole life worshipping him. He seems like a pretty self centered guy.

the fact is the universe is infinte, existence is unexplainable and if it was explainable the answer would blow all comprehension of physics and logic you have away.

your saying that the point of life is to worship god, but you handle includes 187, the police code for homicide. Murder is strictly forbidden by the bible, right? Or did I totally read that book wrong? Forgive me, I see a little hypocrisy here.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Pooky_187's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by urineanus
    so god created existence so you can spend your whole life worshipping him. He seems like a pretty self centered guy.

the fact is the universe is infinte, existence is unexplainable and if it was explainable the answer would blow all comprehension of physics and logic you have away.

your saying that the point of life is to worship god, but you handle includes 187, the police code for homicide. Murder is strictly forbidden by the bible, right? Or did I totally read that book wrong? Forgive me, I see a little hypocrisy here.

Yes i have 187 in my name but you have to understand what Pooky means to understand my full name, it has nothing to do with murder as in killing & i know what 187 means. Pooky in the Philipines means pussy so in conjunction with 187 its pussy killer The only killing i do is in my bedroom & on the PS3

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    the meaning of life is a many different things...

meaning of life is to experience it. This is a catch 22 question. You live life to experience it. You experience life to live it. There is no true meaning, you just go for what you believe in.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker mime's Avatar
    I dont think the meaning of life is to "WORKSHIP" god.. What a waste of a life In my opinion.

The meaning of life in my eyes is:

Live your life peacefully, find love; reproduce, be respectful towards your own kind, dont be a leach and GIVE as much as you can. At least this way you'd have GIVEN a lot to your world by the time you die, Without just living and doing nothing... GIVE A LOT .. DO a lot for people.. And your life wont be wasted.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker demondude777's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by urineanus
    Not really....it depends on your view of worship. Most of the time that word is thrown around, the thought is someone doing nothing but getting on their knees and kissing anothers feet and offering all they own and all their time.

I don't think it is like this because, first, we have a choice in what we believe. Also, I look at it more as a parental relationship. He created us so he should get some respect...much like parents from their kids. I doubt he sits up there thinking "Oh, urineanus spent 3 minutes of his day playing Gears of War, when that time should have been spent worshipping me...he is going to hell for that."

For my meaning of life is to have fun and enjoy it. Also to go after your dreams..becasue the worst hat can come is failure. But, without trying, that is failure anyway.

June 2005 - PSP homebrewed
    August 2006 - DS homebrewed

Embrace diversity.....play both handhelds the way they weren't meant to be played!

Quote Originally Posted by demondude777
    I am now your love cleric.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker spleblem's Avatar
    holy moly
    what a great responce i thought it would be one of the threads no one replys to
    the guy in my sig is from little britain
    hes names matt lucas
    funny guy
    yeah i have no idea why he would be on that website

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    The only thing that matters in life is your kill count I'm up to ten how about you guys?

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    about twenty three hundred

Senior Member I Modded My PSP WarstrongXan's Avatar
    There is no point to life. Live it and your going to be okay. Just think about the real reason you were born, and that is why you are living. Just live the way you were meant to, however!

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    the meaning of life is to know yourself
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member I Modded My PSP baseball_dude's Avatar

And

My account

Runescape Goals

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    im sure the entire meaning of life it to pine over a video game system that will be obsolete in 5yrs. talk about small thinking
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast