Thread: Xbox 360 vs PS3 vs Revolution

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Xbox 360 vs PS3 vs Revolution 
    This is a new thread to discuss anything that has to do with the three systems, and which is better. Enjoy

I really don't know which system I want. It is between the PS3 and Xbox 360. PS3 will connect to my PSP and will have superior hardeware, but it will cost at LEAST $350. That is too much. Xbox 360 will have HALO! and it will have LIVE which makes the video gaming experience super fun. The Xbox 360 won't have built-in wireless or superior hardware. I don't know what I want.

Junior Member PSP User killa20203's Avatar
    im gonna buy both but my best pick would be the ps3 be of the psp capabiliys
    one system leads to another
    if i had 5$ for every time one of my parents didnt take me to get my drivers permit at the dmv id be one rich *****

Senior Member I Modded My PSP die no might's Avatar
    its to early to be pickin which sytem to buy but my best bet is the xbox 360 it looks cool

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Jediknightjace's Avatar
    Revolution is not one to be ignored, we just don't know anything about it yet. All three will be backwards compatible, which is cool. Between X360 and PS3, it's a hard choice. The PS3 will also have online gaming services, however, and the X360 WILL be able to hook up to the PSP. An article from Gamespot.com says:

RUMOR #3: You will be able to hook up your Sony PSP to the Xbox 360--as well as your iPod.

Source: That mecca for the nuts-and-bolts-conscious gamer, Tom's Hardware Guide.

The official story: "That's interesting."--Microsoft spokesperson.

What we heard: One of the features of the 360 that Microsoft has been touting is how it is a "digital entertainment" hub with USB 2.0 connectivity with devices like MP3 players and digital cameras. And since a memory stick-equipped PSP shows up as a hard drive, couldn't it also be connected to an Xbox 360? Apparently so. When demonstrating the Xbox 360 to Tom's Hardware Guide, Jeff Henshaw, the executive producer of Digital Entertainment for the Xbox, openly said it would work with a PSP. "Other console makers want to force you to buy brand 'S' memory and use a brand 'S' format to play on brand 'S' TVs," he told the site. "We just want things to work for the gamer and be as easy as possible." Also, according to the same article in Time magazine in which Microsoft chairman Bill Gates revealed that Halo 3 was launching around the same time as the PlayStation 3, "You can plug your iPod into the Xbox 360 and play songs off that too." Boss!

Bogus or not bogus?: Not bogus.

Interesting, huh? Well, I will have to hold off my desicion until I hear more details and prices.
    There's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP reesepbc's Avatar
    PS3 will have an online component like LIVE!, there's no way it couldn't. I am definately going to the PS3, Xbox is not really next gen in my opinion, it's hardware is less then I have in my PC, while the PS3 has two Nividia cards linked in SLI. That's next gen! Also the idea that you can move media between your psp and ps3 is really cool.
    Man, we've come a long way since Pong and tape drives. I was there in 80 and all I got was this videogame addiction!

Woah reese, how nice is your PC, anyway? But, yeah, the PS3 is 2-3 times as powerful as the X360!
    There's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

My pc is very very nice. Half Life 2 runs at over 60 frames a second.
    Man, we've come a long way since Pong and tape drives. I was there in 80 and all I got was this videogame addiction!

Mine is El Cheapo, if you get my drift.

Yeah, well it helps that I work in High Tech, even though I don't get paid for it. *frown* I actually have 6 pc's in my little apartment, running every major operating system that's been in existance for the last 10 years. Told you I'm a geek.

A very rich/lucky geek.

No, a very broke geek, who's saved every pc he's ever had. *smile* I have 6 pcs but most of them are more than 5 years old.

most of mine are over 10 years old...

Do you even remember pong? You youngin'.

Old geezer!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast