Thread: Spider-man 3 - The Official Review

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Spider-man 3 - The Official Review 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Spider-man 3

Starring - Tobey McGuire, Kirsten Dunst, James Franco, Topher Grace, Thomas Hayden Church

Premise - The third spider-man film. Pete and MJ are very much in love. Peter is ready to propose to MJ when the New Goblin is ready to attack him. Then Spider-man kissed Gwen Stacy just to get a rise from the audience, and MJ is upset. Also comes two new villians, sandman and venom. All leading up to the final battle scene, which in my opinion, will end up in history books as the best fight scene ever.

My review - 10/10
    This movie, was by far the BEST out of the three. I thought so, so did everyone that left the theater. This movie was just bad ass and kick ass. The action scenes were epic, it was actually really funny too! The first two were decently funny at times, this one i laughed out loud at!
    It did seem a LITTLE bit overpacked/rushed, but the CGI and acting and the final battle scene Deffinently made up for it! This movie is amazing, im still in awe, and Im on my way to see it again 3 more times, not in Imax though =(
    And im picking up my reserved and paid off copies of the game.

Rated PG-13

"Whats a matter Goblin Jr? Gonna cry?"
    /\
    Best Quote Ever

Senior Member I Modded My PSP baseball_dude's Avatar
    Thanks Justin now i know it's a good movie i will definitly go
    My account

Runescape Goals

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker demondude777's Avatar
    Gwen Stacy is in this one? Isn't it a little too late for that?? I am hoping to see it tommorow morning...

June 2005 - PSP homebrewed
    August 2006 - DS homebrewed

Embrace diversity.....play both handhelds the way they weren't meant to be played!

Quote Originally Posted by demondude777
    I am now your love cleric.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP texas713's Avatar
    most biased review ever... i mean seriously justin writing it? he's the biggest spiderman(actually more venom if i'm not mistaken...oh wait venom is in this one!) fan on the forums....just messing with ya. Can't wait to see this, I've got my ticket for tonight haha

At first I was afraid...I was petrified...wondering how I could live without 3.03oe-c by my side. But then I remembered 3.40oe-a had it all, and I was in awe!
    The mythical 4gb Memstick of Power!
    Black US PSP. 2.71>3.03>1.5>3.03oe-C(The Godking of the Custom FW's)>3.40oe-a (I stand corrected!) TA-82
    Faceplate History: Black>Green w/ White Buttons

I'm probably seeing it tonight. If you end up being wrong, justin, I will be back...
    Rocking 0.08 posts per day - because you can have too much of a good thing.

well if your a serious critic and dont care for action, and all you do is look for the way the screenplay was written and hints of artistic ideas in the style od firecting, you may not think its the best, youll still think its good, but if you liked the first 2, you wont be dissappointed!

Senior Member I Modded My PSP thetwiztidfreak's Avatar
    LOL I knew Justin would write a review for the movie. Looks awesome going to see it on Sunday I can't wait. great review Justin

Senior Member I Modded My PSP cmcd14's Avatar
    ok non-biased review. i give the movie 8/10. could have been a lot better. the parts when they tried to make peter parker cool, just turned out to be a nerdy douchebag. they definately rushed the new villains. and i was really pissed when they made MJ all pissed at gwen stacy in the movie. since gwen stacy came first in the comics. o well. stan lee makes an appearance as well.
    2.6>2.71>1.5>3.03 OE-C>3.52 M33>3.52 M33-4>3.9 M33>3.9 M33-3
    FIFA 07
    4 GB Mem Stick

Quote Originally Posted by texas713
    most biased review ever... i mean seriously justin writing it? he's the biggest spiderman(actually more venom if i'm not mistaken...oh wait venom is in this one!) fan on the forums....just messing with ya. Can't wait to see this, I've got my ticket for tonight haha
    exactly what i was thinking. except the ticket part.

honestly, if it sucked, i would have said so

i did name its cons and pros, and to cmd, i have to disagree, when parker became evil, he did a great job IMHO, espesially inside the goblin lair fight

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Viktor Vaughn's Avatar
    So I totally Saw this movie. And Wasn't as Impressed as justin. Some of the Acting and Imagery (Spidey In front of the american flag? lame) just too corny. It was slow, somewhat predictable. I couldn't get past 'Hey Venom is Eric from that 70's show.' And I think McFarlene's creation was done very little justice.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP nigeluno's Avatar
    I saw this last night in a crowded theater,
    honestly, if it sucked, i would have said so

i did name its cons and pros, and to cmd, i have to disagree, when parker became evil, he did a great job IMHO, espesially inside the goblin lair fight
    Justin I got your back. i saw a few flaws in this but that did not take away the plot nor the theme of the movie. there was a underline dark theme going on as well, I too liked when Parker said "What Goblin jr gonna cry?" I saw different groups of people at the first showing and I found that interesting.
    So I totally Saw this movie. And Wasn't as Impressed as justin. Some of the Acting and Imagery (Spidey In front of the american flag? lame) just too corny. It was slow, somewhat predictable. I couldn't get past 'Hey Venom is Eric from that 70's show.' And I think McFarlene's creation was done very little justice.
    Viktor, Viktor what would a spiderman movie be without a few campy scenes that give the movie a comci book feel, as for "Eddie Brook" who became vemon aka "that 70's Show's Topher Grace", there is one flaw that strays from the story, for Eddie Brook shows up in the first episode of the series aka "Spiderman"
    well if your a serious critic and dont care for action, and all you do is look for the way the screenplay was written and hints of artistic ideas in the style od firecting, you may not think its the best, youll still think its good, but if you liked the first 2, you wont be dissappointed!
    and that's about all there is to say it was awesome!!!
    God made man but the Moneys applied the glue

DO NOT POST TO PIRACY!!!!

I dont know the banning rule on that, but do not post links to the movie
    -Justinisloco
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????

Senior Member I Modded My PSP texas713's Avatar
    Wow I didn't realize my joke would send that many ripples in the pond. I know justin wouldn't give a biased review, I was bullshitting him. I saw it tonight, and enjoyed myself. Although I found Venom to be a little tame...but yeah anyway. You're review was damn accurate justin mad props. I tend to think too much when I write a review, s'why I don't write them haha.

At first I was afraid...I was petrified...wondering how I could live without 3.03oe-c by my side. But then I remembered 3.40oe-a had it all, and I was in awe!
    The mythical 4gb Memstick of Power!
    Black US PSP. 2.71>3.03>1.5>3.03oe-C(The Godking of the Custom FW's)>3.40oe-a (I stand corrected!) TA-82
    Faceplate History: Black>Green w/ White Buttons

heres a review from my myspace bulletin.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie
    was heeellllluuh long
    but good
    welll im going to bed now :]
    goodnight!
    now thats a review. lol

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast