Thread: coolest F'in video ever...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 coolest F'in video ever... 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    ok, I just saw this video, never seen it before, but I just had to share it with somebody due to the pure facking awesomeness of it. can't really say much else about it, cuz it'll ruin the surprise, but any game addict will get a kick out of it.

http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=57998

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker urineanus's Avatar
    ridiculous

lol that was great. i didnt like the master chief being a girl but after reading the FAQ i actually liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by FAq
    Internet: WHYYYYYY did you make Master chief a girl!?!?!? Master chief’s not a girl?!?!?! WHAT TEH HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU FAG?!?!?!
    Me: In the Halo story according to the books there were actually 32 Spartan soldiers, including women. If you look closely you can actually see the number 458 on the "Master Chick's" suit. 458 being the number of the Spartan that made a Cameo in the Dead or Alive series. Not much thinking went into it further than that though. Plus hot lesbians are awesome.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker HALOBOY's Avatar
    OMG!WTF! LOL! this movie is awsome,stupid,retarded and action packed at the same time!NOW for you idiotic believers of some of that let me get the facts striaght:
    1.SAMUS WOULD GET PWNED.
    2.Where the HELL did they come up wit those aerodynamics lol.
    3.THE SPARTANS ARMOR IS NOT A BOMB!
    4.THE SHOTTY HAS 12 shots and the movie had 13 muhaha but even if it had that extra shot there was no need to reload just throw and grab sniper geneous!
    5.The jackal shield can reflect the sniper shots so that was timed perfect!
    6.THE OTHER MAIN FLAW IS ELITES HAVE OVERSHILDS TOO!Therefore she could not have beaten the crap out of the elites so easily
    but all and all 9/10 GREAT ANIMATION SKILLS and ACTION thats all...
    2.60>2.71>1.5>3.03OE-C>Semibrick>1.5>3.03OE-C>3.40 OE-A>REFLASH>3.40-HALO>1.5>3.40-HALO
    Have 3.40 OE-A?SHOW US! edited9/25/07 http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ions-here.html
    Custom Halo PSP

PSPz Hacked:6 Bricks:1 Semibricks:3 Pandora Revives:2

the sniper part was the best!!!!!!!!

first off he was making it as a funsy animation video, not a true to the tee halo movie. secondly, it wasn't master chief, it was spartan 458 from doa4, so being a chick, the playing field is even more. Thirdly, for fack sakes man, you truly are a nerd if you noticed those things rather than enjoying 2 hot lesbos in skimpy outfits with guns...

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker AndyCat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by n8thegr8
    first off he was making it as a funsy animation video, not a true to the tee halo movie. secondly, it wasn't master chief, it was spartan 458 from doa4, so being a chick, the playing field is even more. Thirdly, for fack sakes man, you truly are a nerd if you noticed those things rather than enjoying 2 hot lesbos in skimpy outfits with guns...

lol Truly !

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    i liked samus doing the capoeira fighting style (that break dancing martial arts stuff for those of you who dont know what it is)

Quote Originally Posted by HALOBOY
    OMG!WTF! LOL! this movie is awsome,stupid,retarded and action packed at the same time!NOW for you idiotic believers of some of that let me get the facts striaght:
    1.SAMUS WOULD GET PWNED.
    2.Where the HELL did they come up wit those aerodynamics lol.
    4.THE SHOTTY HAS 12 shots and the movie had 13 muhaha but even if it had that extra shot there was no need to reload just throw and grab sniper geneous!
    5.The jackal shield can reflect the sniper shots so that was timed perfect!
    6.THE OTHER MAIN FLAW IS ELITES HAVE OVERSHILDS TOO!Therefore she could not have beaten the crap out of the elites so easily
    but all and all 9/10 GREAT ANIMATION SKILLS.
    who said it was halo? it was clearly a close immitation w/ matrix influences, there fore making all the "flaws" you pointed out, null in void
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Quote Originally Posted by n8thegr8
    im not a nerd just a halo freak and i didnt say it was mc
    2.60>2.71>1.5>3.03OE-C>Semibrick>1.5>3.03OE-C>3.40 OE-A>REFLASH>3.40-HALO>1.5>3.40-HALO
    Have 3.40 OE-A?SHOW US! edited9/25/07 http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ions-here.html
    Custom Halo PSP

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    He said something to the effect that in one of the books he read that Spartans can self destruct at any time, so he used some artistic creativity and made the armor a bomb.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

was this funny before i open it?

I never liked halo, always hated it, and not big into metroid (although i loved playing the SNES game)

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    wasnt really funny.. was different though. imagine a matrix style fight that starts w/ halo guys fighting the flood or whatever theyre called, then samus aran shows up and they duel. A+ for effort, but it had too many cliches
    R.I.P Zoidberg

i think that was posted a few weeks back, i saw the first 3 minutes, and got bored

Quote Originally Posted by matrixsucks
    He said something to the effect that in one of the books he read that Spartans can self destruct at any time, so he used some artistic creativity and made the armor a bomb.
    what book/page?id like to see this since i read all the books.hmm idc because im getting to into this arguement when it totally turns the well thought out halo world into action packed garbage.
    Custom Halo PSP

i didnt even know halo had books.....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast