Thread: Toys For The Big Boys

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Toys For The Big Boys 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker alfox's Avatar
    ok now this thread is for the purpose of showing our stuff.things that we consider our toys since we are now big boys or big girls.ahehehe.anyways heres my 2 buddies

my psp full setup and my nokia n70 3g music edition also full set up with my own spiderman3 theme personalized just like my psp.....

now if you have your own toys that you think u enjoy most then you can post it here also.....

Senior Member I Modded My PSP spicy's Avatar
    awesome idea man. lol. i just took a pic of my stuff laid out last night, lol, and was going to start something similar to this. (not an everything you own thread, but for toys)

just a few things, psp/dock, MS Sticks, ipods, laptops, cell phones, and some controllers just to rep em in the pic. although my backdrop isnt as floral as yours, i figured id still post it. lol.

and i figured id post my downstairs setup. TV, audio system, satellite HD receivers, FTA receiver, ps3, cd changer, and movies. (ive got a new table coming soon lol)

wow quite cool collection bro.u have good toy collection for a big boy.hehehehe.congrats on that.hehehehe

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    to be quite honest, i really dont own much anymore, i dont understand, i dont know where my money goes, but mainly i own a phone, psp, a car, and i think thats really it. Oh, a ps2, which i really dont own, but i play it more than others. I guess you can say i spend most of my money on movie tickets, 2-4 movies a week. then rent a bunch. You may call it spending, i call it investing

But yeah, im saving money, so soon ill send pics of the shit i own that i call my big boy toys... although i got a collection of the spiderman 3 toys in my car lol

hehhe thats a really nice collection bro justin....y dont u show us ur spidy toy collection....plsssss.....hehehehe

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar

Most of my toys are in the show off everything you own thread... but the shortened list is panasonic odyssy, atari 2600, nes, ps2, ps3, 2 psp's, vaio pc, vaio laptop, canon powershot 350 digital camera, sony cybershot t-7 digital camera, canon digital rebel with 35-200 zoom lense, 40" hdtv, 19" sony lcd cinema display, '06 Nissan Maxima, and theres a bunch of other stuff i am probably forgetting.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and my best big boy toy... my wonderful fiancee
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

hehehe wow quite a collection bro.hehehehe.me i only own psp,n70,laptop and pc.hehehehe

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    this had been done before... right here:

cheater
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker adam's Avatar
    this is just toys...so its different
    YOU THINK BEGINNER SHOULD BE MOD!?http://www.pspmod.com/forums/firmwar...some-help.html Think AGAIN!
    READ THIS THREAD!

Follow this thread to earn some free stuff w/o a credit card!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/off-top...-refferal.html

no, it really isnt... the other thread is excalty the same: show off your eletronics

heres some of mine:

first up is my remington 700 w/ mcmillen stock and tasco scope. i no longer own the bipod

next up is my AR-15... its a pain in the ass to clean, so it just sits in its case till i want to show her off. nice piece if i do say so myself

now my 2 handguns. first is a glock 19. i purchased it last year for self defense and it sees regular useage

finally, my 1911. its brand new and has never been fired.. nice looking piece, but it scares me a little. my skinny wrists dont like big pistols... the 9mm glock hurts to fire sometimes

so yeah... my toys are better (im aslo slightly nuts)
    R.I.P Zoidberg

wow jullie i didnt know u wer into guns.i also own this 9mm and also ma i ask if youre into playing airsoft shooting game?hhehehei play that to.

used to... but it got boring. plus it got too expensive too fast... and most people wont spend $400 on a toy gun for a one time fling in the woods
    R.I.P Zoidberg

wahahahaah.ok then heheheh.well i guess ur sticking with the real guns.good day juls.hehehehe

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker miamiheat4life's Avatar
    hOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    heh, I have bad luck with guns, so I dont buy them anymore/point them at anyone

Also, Julie, stop trying to show off

and if you want, i got a "friend" that has a sniper rifle military grade blah blah for $3000, the box is dirty since its been burried in the woods for security reasons

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast