Thread: We could do this

1. #1 We could do this 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker
    Ok, im seriously bumber that i missed the last time there was the most users online, and iv been bumber about it ever since i found out i missed it. So lets try again. This time lets give people time to see this post. On June 25, every body who can, try to get online at 4pm eastern time. I picked 4pm because its about the time where alot of people get off of work. every one should try to stay for about an hour. You know, for the people who have slow computers, get stuck in traffic, or for those who arte able to forget than relize. You don't have to come if u don't want, but i know we can do better than 632 people online at a time and we have 27,252 members altogether(im not sure if that number has the amount of banned people included) any way thanx for ur co-op.
    BlackBerry Messenger-30651FFA

If you need anything you can reach me there pretty much always =P

Junior Member PSP User
    What would be the point? I don't really see any logical point by faking a most users online at one time count.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Sevanyr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mys Videl
    What would be the point? I don't really see any logical point by faking a most users online at one time count.
    Asides from that, 4pm eastern is a horrible time for it. 9pm eastern is more appropriate. People forget that there's a west coast.

As the community grows, larger usercounts will be more normal and nothing to gawk at. This community is already very successfull and it's only a matter of time.
    Hong Kong TA-082 PSP-1006 /w Chotto Shot Camera, 8gb Memory Stick Pro Duo and GTA:LCS Unpatched.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker miamiheat4life's Avatar
    i think i remeber someone making a thread like this a while ago. But it didnt go to good

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    I agree that there is no point in trying to get the most users online at one time. Usually there is an influx of user activity related to something major going on in the community such as a new downgrader or when custom firmware was first released. There is no point in all logging in just to log in. Its like having a posting contest, all you are going to accomplish is more spam/useless posts.
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker
    hmmm ic i never really thought of it like that
    BlackBerry Messenger-30651FFA

If you need anything you can reach me there pretty much always =P