Thread: Kid i know got hit by a truck... Really awful

1. #1 Kid i know got hit by a truck... Really awful 
    Didint really now him... sold me a couple dubs and talked to him a few times.. but anyway this kid i know named andrew russel just was killed Yesterday by a dump truck... im posting this As a memorial to him by pspmods...
    Sucks really bad.. the kid owed me 10$

Here is the news story
    CLickey

Andrew russel R.I.P

Senior Member I Modded My PSP spicy's Avatar
    sorry to hear man. my thoughts are with him and his family. its sad, and kind of weird. a young man i know, about 19, got hit by a large cube van only two weeks ago, and he passed away on the way to the hospital in the ambulance.

messed up, and makes you really think about life, and even the people you interact with on mesage boards. just because its just posts doesnt mean that we dont have some sort of friendship, or at least a connection.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Sevanyr's Avatar
    Frightening. My commute is a lovely walk across six lanes of rush hour highway traffic and a one block walk on the railroad tracks. Seeing this only reaffirms the necessity of the vigilance I need to be exercising every day.

Terribly sorry this happened. Perhaps you could send a letter of condolence to the parents to let them know how you feel.
    Hong Kong TA-082 PSP-1006 /w Chotto Shot Camera, 8gb Memory Stick Pro Duo and GTA:LCS Unpatched.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker alfox's Avatar
    thats sad news bro.may his soul rest in peace and pls send our condolences to his family......

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Im sorry to hear about your friend.
    I actually got hit by a truck too, I was in 8th grade at the time. May 11th, wow the anniversary is coming up! I was riding my bike, and I was with my friend, and I thought it would be cool to race bicycles like we were in the new fast and furious movie (coming out soon at the time) and I made a wide right turn with my crappy bike, and head on into a landscaping truck, smashed into his windshield, knocked unconscience from his side view mirror, and a rock when through my lip (i have a scar) and everything went in slow motion right before it happens. Shit like that and many other near death experiences I've had make you realize how important and quick life is

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker lommer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by valo
    Didint really now him... sold me a couple dubs and talked to him a few times.. but anyway this kid i know named andrew russel just was killed Yesterday by a dump truck... im posting this As a memorial to him by pspmods...
    Sucks really bad.. the kid owed me 10$

Here is the news story
    CLickey

Andrew russel R.I.P
    if he owed you 10$ then you should buy flowers after his burial for 20$ !! or give 10$ to his mother or one of his colse family.