Thread: 28 weeks later

1. #1 28 weeks later 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker miamiheat4life's Avatar
    Let me start off by saying this is, Thee best zombie movie ever
    From the begging till the end of the movie you will be saying holy shit,
    I cant write a review without saying who dies, who gets infected, how the infection starts, and the other crazy shit that happens because i dont want to ruin the movie. But just believe me that this is the sickest movie out right now!!!

screw gay spider-woman

100/10 a+++++

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker alfox's Avatar
    well we will be looking forward to watch it........anyways for now il take your word...........

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    the best? youre putting it on the same level as Dead Alive, Dawn of the Dead (1978 version), The Evil Dead Trilogy, and Night of the Living Dead. i just dont think its possible to be on the same level as those. espically Dead Alive... thats one of the best zombie movies to date
    R.I.P Zoidberg

yup ive seen alot of zombie movies and this one is my favorite

it might be good, but its not gonna top the zombie movies of the past. theyve already done it all. its hard to produce something fresh while still being interesting
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    sounds good but this isn't really a review but your opinoin...

Senior Member I Modded My PSP heatzone07's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    the best? youre putting it on the same level as Dead Alive, Dawn of the Dead (1978 version), The Evil Dead Trilogy, and Night of the Living Dead. i just dont think its possible to be on the same level as those. espically Dead Alive... thats one of the best zombie movies to date
    You forgot to mention the best zombie movie out there SHAUN OF THE DEAD ANYBODY!!!!!!! Come on you have to pay homage to that!!

i dont really think zombie movies should be directly funny... Army of Darkness had alot of tounge in cheek humor, while SOTD was directly funny. there has to be SOME level of fear to the movie
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Well it was a parody of Dawn of the Dead. Which I think was probably one of the better Zombie movies. Now what I want to know is when Resident Evil is going to get its act together.

Resident Evil wasnt bad. its closer to the books then the games though. it wasnt a direct game adaption like alot of people thought it was gonna be. they used fictional characters and a new storyline. i enjoyed that since i really didnt wanna see a movie about a game i played a long time ago. honestly, what good is a direct game to movie port... you KNOW whats gonna happen, so why waste the money to go see it? a new adventure sounds like a better plan. the movie directors need to capture the feeling of the games better though. so far the only one to really do it right was Silent Hill. that movie made made me as uneasy as the games do
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Sorry i should have specified but, I didn't have a problem with the first movie. I thought it was pretty good, well executed. Never read the books so I can't speak for how similar it was. But my beef is with that hideous second one, Apocalypse. That was the corniest piece of horse shit I've ever seen in my life. It was't horror it was some whacked out retarded action (best way to describe it.) It was more funny then scary which I doubt was the initial intention. And I see your point where you don't want to see a watered down movie replica of the game which I agree with fully. And yea I think the Silent Hill movie has made the most faithful representation in terms of the game's atmosphere, story etc. I can't wait for the sequel! Now if they could use the character of Leon from RE I'd be interested in watching another just because of of how cool RE4 was.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Ive heard from many people that this movie was one of the best movies theyve seen, and i HATE zombie movies, but i LOVED the 28 days later, just they way they directed it, but im seeing this tomorrow or wed.

has any one else seen the movie yet?

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    espically Dead Alive... thats one of the best zombie movies to date
    "I kick ass... for the Lord!"
    Agreed. Dead Alive is a fantasic movie. Any movie where a guy straps a running lawn mower to his chest and runs into a room full of zombies has potential. Dead Alive did well with blending horror and humor.

I like "28 days later" alot, so I imagine I'd enjoy "28 weeks later". Unfortunately, I'll probably have to wait til it comes out on dvd since I swore I'd never take my fiancee to see a horror movie in the theater again since she screams at the top of her lungs and digs her finger nails into my arm and covers her eyes. Then she asks me what she just missed, lol. I love watching horror movies with her since she is usually more entertaining then the movie, but I just perfer not to subject the rest of the theater to her screaming.
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

Quote Originally Posted by drizzle
    "I kick ass... for the Lord!"
    Agreed. Dead Alive is a fantasic movie. Any movie where a guy straps a running lawn mower to his chest and runs into a room full of zombies has potential. Dead Alive did well with blending horror and humor.

I like "28 days later" alot, so I imagine I'd enjoy "28 weeks later". Unfortunately, I'll probably have to wait til it comes out on dvd since I swore I'd never take my fiancee to see a horror movie in the theater again since she screams at the top of her lungs and digs her finger nails into my arm and covers her eyes. Then she asks me what she just missed, lol. I love watching horror movies with her since she is usually more entertaining then the movie, but I just perfer not to subject the rest of the theater to her screaming.

lol that sucks