Thread: Spiderman 4 Villains (potential spoiler)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Spiderman 4 Villains (potential spoiler) 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP heatzone07's Avatar
    Looks like the Spiderman 4 villains are gonna be Carnage and the Lizard. But who knows for sure...

http://www.cinematical.com/2007/05/0...d-source-says/

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker alfox's Avatar
    wow now this is what im waiting for a topic about spiderman4.hope it really comes to real soon.....

Well the movie itself is coming for sure since it was confirmed, quite shortly after Spiderman 3. Sam Raimi has accepted the role of director and Kirsten Dunst is still going to be Mary Jane ( Why!?!?!) And with Tobey well all I've heard about him is that they are offering him $20 million for the role. Which is 5 times as much as his contract for the first 3 movies, now that should be a no brainer. But even if he doesn't take up the part. Rumor has it Jake Gyllenhal will take his place.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    no no no no

It should be only carnage, or only lizard, not 2 villians again, that just takes up too much story, although carnage they would have to go WAY to dep into darkness, it would need to be rated R, but kirstens signing on again? i dont get it, she HATED spiderman since number 1, but idk.. im done speculatiing whats going to happen in the upcoming spidermans... last time i did it i was dissappointed a bit

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker mime's Avatar
    What a STUPID 'B****"

She didnt like the spidermans??? what a greedy low person, if she knew many chicks out there would love to have a role in that movie and also "Spidey's chick".

And lets hope its only "carnage" Who cares about lizard man. Carnage its a lot better..!

By the way Heatzone... GOOOOOOOD INFO!!

So is 100% confirmed "Spiderman 4" is a "FOR SURE" fact??

Senior Member I Modded My PSP nigeluno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justinisloco
    no no no no

It should be only carnage, or only lizard, not 2 villians again, that just takes up too much story, although carnage they would have to go WAY to dep into darkness, it would need to be rated R, but kirstens signing on again? i dont get it, she HATED spiderman since number 1, but idk.. im done speculatiing whats going to happen in the upcoming spidermans... last time i did it i was dissappointed a bit
    I feel you justin I did that thinking that I was going to see more Venom, not a crappy 15 minutes or so.
    What a STUPID 'B****"

She didnt like the spidermans??? what a greedy low person, if she knew many chicks out there would love to have a role in that movie and also "Spidey's chick".

And lets hope its only "carnage" Who cares about lizard man. Carnage its a lot better..!

By the way Heatzone... GOOOOOOOD INFO!!
    I agree mime, anyone that who knows a good thing and bad mouths it anyway, is a true show of charcter, I also hope that the director goes with the darker theme to bring out the true nature of CARNAGE!!! and no other side kicks, now that would be a Spiderman Epic
    God made man but the Moneys applied the glue

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker demondude777's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heatzone07
    Looks like the Spiderman 4 villains are gonna be Carnage and the Lizard. But who knows for sure...

http://www.cinematical.com/2007/05/0...d-source-says/
    No surprise.....I knew it was only time before they actually used Dr. Connors since introducing him in the 2nd one. Carnage is not really a surprise...but I fear a "more of the same".

Mime - Who cares about the Lizard? Well....me. I am looking forward to Lizard a lot more than Carnage. The Lizard is more of a classic character, where as Carnage never really interested me (I guess being a non-Venom fan influenced that)

Here is my hope for 5...if they do it: Bring us Kraven's last hunt...

No surpris if the Lizard and Carnage team up..since Dr Connors had that last piece of the suit, but are these two characters that should team up....they both aren't team players.

June 2005 - PSP homebrewed
    August 2006 - DS homebrewed

Embrace diversity.....play both handhelds the way they weren't meant to be played!

Quote Originally Posted by demondude777
    I am now your love cleric.

no im not too interested in carnage as well, i think hell be an awesome villain, but the lizard is the way to go, he deffinently needs to be the villian in this one... but then again, when i heard about number 2, i heard venom, and number 3 was the lizard, so this can be all wrong

BUT LIZARD FTW in number 4..

Carnage shold be in the 6th, or never since hes too dark a character for a pg-13 movie

Dark he may be but somehow I'm sure they would find some loophole in order to implement his darker persona. And if carnage does end up being a villain, it evokes the possiblility of venom still being alive. Afterall spiderman had to team up with venom to defeat carnage. But thats assuming they follow the original storyline.

and they havent eally followed the original story yet so i doubt it

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker demondude777's Avatar
    But even if Carnage comes in where is it going to stop? Are we going to bring in Toxin? What about Hybrid? Does it ever end?

There are a lot more classic villians that still have yet to come around: Vulture, Electro, Mysterio, and Chamelon to name a few. When will they get their time?

June 2005 - PSP homebrewed
    August 2006 - DS homebrewed

Embrace diversity.....play both handhelds the way they weren't meant to be played!

I am now your love cleric.

Well another point is Cletus Cassidy (Carnage's Host) and Eddie Brock (Venom's Host) meet each other in Jail where the Venom symbiote rebonds with Eddie and when he tries to escape he obliviously leaves behind a piece of the symbiote which finds its way to Cassidy.

But even if Carnage comes in where is it going to stop? Are we going to bring in Toxin? What about Hybrid? Does it ever end?

There are a lot more classic villians that still have yet to come around: Vulture, Electro, Mysterio, and Chamelon to name a few. When will they get their time?
    From what I hear the Spiderman movies could go up to 7 movies or even more depending on demand. And who knows Toxin or Hybrid could be in a movie sooner then you know. I'm sure the other villains will have some sort of screen time assuming the series continues.

whoever said there was gonna be a part 4?

It was confirmed shortly after Spiderman 3 was released.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker mime's Avatar
    I disagree,

I rather see this:

THAN this reptile looking freak:

its like comparing sandman and venom... Venom is a LOT funner and more action and more everything, than JUST sandman.. They do the lizard as ONLY villain on 4th and it'll suck big.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast