Thread: Why I Wuz Out Last Week.

1. #1 Why I Wuz Out Last Week. 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker HALOBOY's Avatar
    Well last week I was on this site as usual helping peeps out and dlding of coarse but after that you all may(or may not) have noticed i wasnt on at all last week this is why.So i dont like telling my life stories but ill try to make this short.So its wed and as usual i have to go to chemistry so im in chem not paying attention at all as usual and then MRS. DEMON calls on me to do an equation that she knows i dont know since she knows i failed the last test.So i do the equation and i see the kid next to me drawing him mowing a lawn(ethnic joke in the beginning of the year)so like an idiot i have to draw something so i draw what comes to mind and thats my anger for doing an equation that i dont know.so i draw a stick figure shooting another stick figure with curly hair and stupidly i pick up the red marker and draw the blood.well this teacher jokes around with the class all the time saying stupid shit so naturally that drawing was ment to be a joke.well when i sit down mrs demon goes whats this you drew on the board?is that supposed to be me?so i say no it was just a drawing.she says directed towards who?i say idunno its just a drawing.she says wel pick someone so i pick a kid i joke wit and she says go down to in school suspension which she is da only teacher thats sends me there so im iight wit it.Later in the day the V.P calls me down and says he has to talk wit da principal about this cause mrs bitch demon said I DIRECTED IT TOWARDS HER!!?????WTF i specifically siad to her face i didnt.so i go to the principal and he says he talked wit the super intendant and at this point im like wateva i know im gettin in trouble so i dont fuggin care.I GOT SENTENCE 3 DAYS SUSPENSION FROM SCHOOL!for a fukkin stick figure drawing. and the principal told me 5 years ago i would have gotten a slap on the wrist but unfortunatly no they have to take this serious so my parents flipped and got my chit taken away and they said some pretty hurtful stuff to me and that must be very bad since ur hearing it from me lol.well i got it all back but im gonna take SOME(muhaha) stuff more seriously now since we live in a ****ed up world where people can express them selves if it has anything to do wit violence.well i guess thats all, if you actually read all dis ur a trooper cause my hands hurt now.I know mime will like dis though lmao.but seriously i came from a decently violent society and now i live in a shthole of a town where everyone lives in a "bubble" and doesnt know the real world like i do so i didnt and STILL DONT think what i did was wrong.First amendment baby.
    2.60>2.71>1.5>3.03OE-C>Semibrick>1.5>3.03OE-C>3.40 OE-A>REFLASH>3.40-HALO>1.5>3.40-HALO
    Have 3.40 OE-A?SHOW US! edited9/25/07 http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ions-here.html
    Custom Halo PSP

PSPz Hacked:6 Bricks:1 Semibricks:3 Pandora Revives:2

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Sevanyr's Avatar
    Sue them. In the United States you have freedom of speech. Don't settle for anything less. Go with one of those lawyers who only collects if he wins. You would only be trying to prove a point.
    Hong Kong TA-082 PSP-1006 /w Chotto Shot Camera, 8gb Memory Stick Pro Duo and GTA:LCS Unpatched.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    actually, once you hit school property, you have no rights. You have to abide by their rules no matter how stupid or retarded they are. That's just the way school is. Tough Titties.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker AndyCat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by n8thegr8
    actually, once you hit school property, you have no rights. You have to abide by their rules no matter how stupid or retarded they are. That's just the way school is. Tough Titties.
    Yup, thats how it works

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Hockeyman's Avatar
    well man thats sounds too bad, but after virgina tech nobody can even think about joking anymore
    2% of the people on the internet have a sig that bashes 98% of the people on the internet. If you are in the 98% whoaren't bastard F***'s with a superiority complex, copy and paste this into your sig.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Senior Member I Modded My PSP spicy's Avatar
    not only that but you guys in the US have some psycho kids in your schools, and theres almost a schjool shooting every year. they have got to do things to crack down on violence or disturbing behavior. i would have probably done the same thing.

im not saying you are a psycho, but i hope you see where i am coming from.

you were wrong, i do not feel bad for you because the fact that yo should have more smarts to know not to draw that kind of stuff in school.
    I got detetion in 6th grade after spilling juice on the table and telling a female teacher it was "period" (I was just learning about it, i was making a joke) and they took it as a columbine blood joke, so you never know. But you should have known not to draw someone shooting someone THAT RESEMBLES THE TEACHER. The fact that you drew it to look like her, even if it wasnt her, is the stupidest thing. I personally think you drew it maybe to get some sort of attention.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker mime's Avatar
    Yeah your screwed haloboi if you go to school and draw a shooting of your "teacher" and like "BLOOD" around the stick people.. logically you'll get in a LOT of trouble. You cant just draw things like this and expect to go fine.

Its logic you'll get F UP... Who wouldn't... And I agree with "Ne8thers"

Your in school property; their rules no matter how bad or gay they are. you have to go thru them. Freedom of speech does not count there, you sure can but then you'll be tried with the school rules..

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker HALOBOY's Avatar
    to get things straight i didnt draw it to look like her or for attention it was a simple joke and i beleive the constitution doesnt say that schools can take away rights.anyway i know that what i did was stupid NOW that its been done but i didnt know a (bad btw)drawing could get me suspended.
    2.60>2.71>1.5>3.03OE-C>Semibrick>1.5>3.03OE-C>3.40 OE-A>REFLASH>3.40-HALO>1.5>3.40-HALO
    Have 3.40 OE-A?SHOW US! edited9/25/07 http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ions-here.html
    Custom Halo PSP

PSPz Hacked:6 Bricks:1 Semibricks:3 Pandora Revives:2

actually, it is the law, public schools are exempt from the law, to a certain extent. There's been thousands of "free speech" cases, and none of them ever hold up, because by stepping foot on campus, you agree to waive your constitutional rights. so what, you get out of school for 3 days, what the **** do you have to complain about?

Quote Originally Posted by HALOBOY
    to get things straight i didnt draw it to look like her or for attention it was a simple joke
    it was a joke? so whats funny about a scene of murder, and someone shooting someone else, on a blackboard none the less. and one that resembles your teacher. In High school, I got away after writing a screenplay about a murder between two students (not on my campus) for the hell of it, and I got away with it, because the teachers know me better. You may be a troubled boy and your teacher might have not liked what you did. Still, tell me what the hell is so funny about drawing something like that? I can understand if you drew a midget tossing contest, or a fat man eating cake or something, but drawing a student murdering someone who may not be, but is drawn out to look like, but still resembles a murder, EVEN ON SCHOOL PROPERTY, tell me how thats funny. Im waiting to laugh

EDIT - did you know dylan klebald and Eric Harris like to draw those things on their spare time? They even ported their own RPG game into their school to kill everyone, and liked FPS like doom and halo... just food for thought

dood, xbox didn't even exist when columbine happened, lol, halo? c'mon now....

well i remember they did, it may have been for playstation 1 i think,
    and halo i said "games LIKE halo" or FPS games...

Senior Member I Modded My PSP ionsight's Avatar
    love your use of common sense there haloboi

Speed @ 117% of the average for ca.comcast.net

guys im going to the yankee game tomorrow, but im brining a bomb strapped to my body, im not going to blow it up, but its just for fun... oh and just as a joke, im going to scream "EVERYONE IS GOING TO DIE PRAISE OSAMA" just for shits and giggles hehehe (sarcasm to it all)