Thread: Germany

1. #1 Germany 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    Many of you probably have been told this before, but I'm sure most of you have forgotten that (it was probably 3-4 months ago). As much as I hate these types of threads, I figured since I was a moderator I felt the need to make these threads. Again, I hate them.

Anyways, today (the thirtieth) I'm going to Germany with a bunch of schoolmates and my German Teacher. This is not a 'school' function so there are none of those 'school' rules, such as no drinking no smoking. So, I'm planning on drinking a lot...but I doubt I'll smoke. Now, I'm sure you are wondering why I gave you the general description of my trip, and I guess some of those accusations(questions?) are true...to be honest I just wanted to give you a small description of what it is I'm going to be doing in Germany.

The reason for me making this thread is simply because I am going to be gone in another country for a month. I severely doubt I will be getting on the internet twice the whole trip. Now, as soon as I return it will be all business with working/modding these forums/writing reviews for a different website. I'll be back to normal and full capacity to do whatever it is I do here.

So, so long people as this is my last post before Germany. Auf Wiedersehen.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    We'll be here when you get back Enjoy.
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    oy. just checking in. First time to a computer. Germanz ****ing rocks. see ya. No time
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.