Thread: The Ebay/amazon.com Thread.

1. #1 The Ebay/amazon.com Thread. 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker HALOBOY's Avatar
    I thought this would be a unique thread to make so heres what should be posted about EBAY/AMAZON:
    1.DEALS DEALS DEAL!(found any share em!)
    2.What you have bought/sold from EBAY/AMAZON.
    3.Your satisfaction with the sites and the sellers.
    4.Unique finds(weird,funny,stupid and amazing auctions)
    So ill start:

APR=Average Price Range
    I have bought:
    An entire Marvel TC collection-73 bucks APR:unknown (rare cards)
    Hittmann Spyder Paintball gun-Stock 43 bucks APR:50
    Unreal Tournament 2003-30 bucks APR:45
    LCD TV Wall Mount-50 bucks AVR:100-300
    Asterix Clear Faceplate with buttons-47bucks APR:52

Satisfaction:
    I like EBAY because you can find alot more unique stuff but I find AMAZON better cause of its customer service,reliability and just a cheap prices.
    2.60>2.71>1.5>3.03OE-C>Semibrick>1.5>3.03OE-C>3.40 OE-A>REFLASH>3.40-HALO>1.5>3.40-HALO
    Have 3.40 OE-A?SHOW US! edited9/25/07 http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ions-here.html
    Custom Halo PSP

PSPz Hacked:6 Bricks:1 Semibricks:3 Pandora Revives:2

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker mime's Avatar
    Ive used both:

eBay:
    1. Ive been an Ebay Seller/Buyer for over 4 years and my experience has been the best only ONE time i got screwed up. And no more.

I've sold, many many things, from Anime, to Skate stuff, to PC games, to whatever come i handy at the time.

And I buy anything, from WWII German Memorabilia, to PC games to PC hardware, to Anime Action Figures. Etc etc...

Experience: eBay Rocks..!... Wouldn't live without it.

amazon:

I bought a Skateboard a complete one, it took "TWO" months for that damn Skateboard to get here, bought directly from Amazon's stuff. Maybe it was because my item was described as to be available in some weeks after, but it took two months. so.

Experience: WONT EVEr again use Amazon to buy a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mime
    Ive used both:

eBay:
    1. Ive been an Ebay Seller/Buyer for over 4 years and my experience has been the best only ONE time i got screwed up. And no more.

I've sold, many many things, from Anime, to Skate stuff, to PC games, to whatever come i handy at the time.

And I buy anything, from WWII German Memorabilia, to PC games to PC hardware, to Anime Action Figures. Etc etc...

Experience: eBay Rocks..!... Wouldn't live without it.

amazon:

I bought a Skateboard a complete one, it took "TWO" months for that damn Skateboard to get here, bought directly from Amazon's stuff. Maybe it was because my item was described as to be available in some weeks after, but it took two months. so.

Experience: WONT EVEr again use Amazon to buy a thing.
    well amazon it depends on where the seller lives bc I once got something in 2 Days!!Also i collect WWII memoriabilia and there was an awsome item on ebay (not real but authentic)it was a German prop helmet from Saving Private Ryan for 80 bucks!Thought that was cool what memorabilia do u have?
    2.60>2.71>1.5>3.03OE-C>Semibrick>1.5>3.03OE-C>3.40 OE-A>REFLASH>3.40-HALO>1.5>3.40-HALO
    Have 3.40 OE-A?SHOW US! edited9/25/07 http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ions-here.html
    Custom Halo PSP

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker miamiheat4life's Avatar
    i just bought me an ipod nano 2nd gen for $103 on ebay

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker adam's Avatar
    sandsik 4gig stick is 65$ but if you get their credit card its only 35$
    YOU THINK BEGINNER SHOULD BE MOD!?http://www.pspmod.com/forums/firmwar...some-help.html Think AGAIN!
    READ THIS THREAD!

Follow this thread to earn some free stuff w/o a credit card!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/off-top...-refferal.html

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker mime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOBOY
    well amazon it depends on where the seller lives bc I once got something in 2 Days!!Also i collect WWII memoriabilia and there was an awsome item on ebay (not real but authentic)it was a German prop helmet from Saving Private Ryan for 80 bucks!Thought that was cool what memorabilia do u have?

Wow you do too? To make it simple, I have the heart of a soldier and the military has been a fascination since long ago, and Ive seen many armies around.. And nothing like the German during WWII.

My fav item to collect are "Armbands" I love them, they are really nice.

I have 12 in total... and the most expensive and most valuable one I own is a "SS Armband" you know the one with the 'black' stripes.. The second one more valuable is a "Hitler Youth LEADER armband" The rest are valuable as well but nothing like those two. You problably wont ever find the Hither Youth one. I have some ther rares armbands. if you want the list i'll write it up for you.

I have a 1935 Fire police Helmet *double decal* The eagle/swastika on both sides, beatiful helmet. it looks just like the METAL combat one, mine its just lighter for civilian use.

And I have two medals. The one for the pacific wall when it was being contructed with envelope. and the most "Iron Cross 2nd Class" with ribbon and envelope. I love that one. and some stams as well.

What do you have Haloman?

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    i have a few WW2 weapons myself. a m1 Garand that saw a tour of duty was given to me awhile back, and im currently on the hunt for a authentic kar98 w/ side mounted scope. theres alot of reproductions, so finding a real one might be a challenge for me

as far as the topic of the thread goes, my best ebay deal was for a team associated tc3 radio control car package. lots of extras and parts for a mere $175 (i sniped the auction). amazon hasnt been all the useful to me... i got a doberman book off there for 15$ but i dont really use that site for shopping all that much
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Quote Originally Posted by julie
    i have a few WW2 weapons myself. a m1 Garand that saw a tour of duty was given to me awhile back, and im currently on the hunt for a authentic kar98 w/ side mounted scope. theres alot of reproductions, so finding a real one might be a challenge for me

as far as the topic of the thread goes, my best ebay deal was for a team associated tc3 radio control car package. lots of extras and parts for a mere $175 (i sniped the auction). amazon hasnt been all the useful to me... i got a doberman book off there for 15$ but i dont really use that site for shopping all that much
    nice an M1 my close friend just got a 1948 springfield
    Custom Halo PSP

im not a fan of the american ww2 bolt action rifles... i prefer the germans weapons
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member I Modded My PSP heatzone07's Avatar
    ...I have a BB gun, if that counts

if you get close enough, a bb gun is just as deadly as a shotgun
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    the only thing i bought from ebay was some ipod AV cables, and a ipod case. everything else is from Decalgirl.com i hate shopping online with all the waiting. takes like 4days for paypal to get the money, then shipping

Quote Originally Posted by julie
    if you get close enough, a bb gun is just as deadly as a shotgun
    So are my fist and feet when I wield my killer capoeira skills!

lol... a pure capoeria fighting style is all but useless in a street fight :-p
    R.I.P Zoidberg

In that case I'd start off the fight with an eye gouge, But seriously I'd probably wouldn't be able defend myself using it, but my trainer could. Its nice to show off though...