Thread: What is your goal in life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 What is your goal in life. 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker
    What is your goal in life???
    Mine is to do more than people think i can do. Some people think ill never go to collage. I really want to live above average as a person. I never want to have to be that person who has to put something back because im short on cash. I want people to know me, but i dont' wanna be someone who worries about nothing cept popularity. I don't care if I have 0 football fans. i just love going out there and making fools of defenders, and getting hit real hard and get up like i barely got hit at all.
    BlackBerry Messenger-30651FFA

If you need anything you can reach me there pretty much always =P

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker adam's Avatar
    you better have a backup...because...if you want to make it to the pros....scouts should be out there watching when you're 14-15. And if you dont start Varsity by your sophmore year...you most definatley need a backup
    YOU THINK BEGINNER SHOULD BE MOD!?http://www.pspmod.com/forums/firmwar...some-help.html Think AGAIN!
    READ THIS THREAD!

Follow this thread to earn some free stuff w/o a credit card!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/off-top...-refferal.html

yea, im very smart, so my back up is electronics. and programming.

Then how come people think you're not going to college

and you better get that out of your sig...refs arent aloud on the site
    YOU THINK BEGINNER SHOULD BE MOD!?http://www.pspmod.com/forums/firmwar...some-help.html Think AGAIN!
    READ THIS THREAD!

People think i won't go to colladge because i have a not so good attitude. Its not bead, but its not good. When my teachers give me a hard time, i just leave the room.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker miamiheat4life's Avatar
    I wanna be a world famous dj

Quote Originally Posted by free2rap622
    People think i won't go to colladge because i have a not so good attitude. Its not bead, but its not good. When my teachers give me a hard time, i just leave the room.
    whats ur GPA
    READ THIS THREAD!

Senior Member I Modded My PSP whitelamp's Avatar
    Well, I'd like to do a high-paying job w/ some benefits (medical, retirement, etc) that I would enjoy doing. Once I finish with my education I'm going to start small, and then gradually move myself up the ladder.I do have some proficient skills in ropework,lockpicking, and computer maintenance (windows) so those may end up as side jobs.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP WarstrongXan's Avatar
    I don't know if I even have a goal in life... it's kinda sad to me when I try hard to think of something for this kind of question and nothing real comes out. Maybe it's to keep myself separated from others, and never submit to somebody else. To keep everything about me the way I want it, instead of the way it's supposed to be. That is the closest I can get to a goal right now.... btw free2rap there is nothing wrong with walking out when somebody else is being an ass-hole. You're are showing your superiority when you ignore and say "fuk it". I've done that with things (just recently a poem I was supposed to write worth 2 and a half test grades that I told myself I wouldn't do because I had already come up with a good poem and I couldn't submit it because it didn't fit the teacher's requirements which were bull-sh*it) and I feel better because I forgot about it and I laugh in my mind when she mentions things about it and everybody else is sighing and all that because they are still hooked into it.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP baseball_dude's Avatar
    Play in the MLB (Major Leauge Baseball) for my favourite team the Anaheim Angels.
    My account

Runescape Goals

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    To be a household name movie director, and make films that change the entertainment world (Like goodfellas and saving private ryan and pulp fiction, etc)

yea good fellas is one of my favorite movies. im not sure of my GPA i guess i never was really worried about it. My last report card this year was
    Math-A
    Science-A-
    Social Studies-B
    English-B+
    Spanish-B
    German(first half)A+
    Health-B+
    Art,music,gym,home-ec,woodshop,math apps. S+

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker mime's Avatar
    Get into Game Designing as a Level Designer for one of the major 3D Studios.. One of my dreams is to work for "Epic". or "Electronic Arts". If I learn enough for them to enjoy and admire my skills I might get into "EA" since one of their facilities is located down here in "Orlando" as "EPIC" is in North Caroline. Which I dont plan on movin up there. So my best bet is "EA" games....

Im bustin my ass daily learning and learning 3D.... And I will hopefully learn enough to be good at it. If I dont succeed on this... I'll pretty much think I failed in life. Thats how important my goals are.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker miamiheat4life's Avatar
    with me if this dj thing doent work out im kinda screwed because i have like a 2.0 gpa which isnt really collage material, but i have two more years i high school so theres a good chance it goes up.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP WarstrongXan's Avatar
    I didn't even do hardly any homework (seriously, maybe 1 out of every 5 h/w assignments I actually did this year) and I still got A's and B's except for C's in Spanish class ([Rant] which is bull-shit because we shouldn't be forced to take a language that wouldn't even be in the U.S. nearly as much if it wasn't for some ass-hole immigrants. Sure some of them enter legally but we still shouldn't have to learn something that we only could use if we were working with people who didn't even deserve to be in North America. [/Rant]) so I think that I can get straight As next year if I take extra math instead of Spanish and actually do all the homework. About 20 points off average is homework so I'm going to start really trying next year and should have no problem being ranked one of the top in my class

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast