Thread: paris hilton does anyone fell bad for her

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 paris hilton does anyone fell bad for her 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker miamiheat4life's Avatar
    Im not much of celebrity person who always watches what celebs are doing, but this whole paris thing has been all over the news. And im really happy to see her go back to jail. cuz im tired of celebrities getting breaks, she almost had house arrest because she couldnt eat the food or because the room was to cold, thats bull shit millions of people in jails think that but they dont get out early. i wanna know what you guys think and do you feel bad for her? because i dont

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    i hope she goes in there longer. Hopefully shell get her ass kicked and be someones bitch. throw Britney spears ass in there too.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP WarstrongXan's Avatar
    well when almost all celebs get away with things and then one is going to jail and doesn't catch a break, then it isn't right that any of them got away. I believe that celebrities for the most part are just attention whores and don't deserve a twentieth of what they have. It's bullshit. I was logging into my hotmail and saw a picture of paris crying in a car or whatever. I think she was just being a "stupid spoiled whore" and shouldn't even be noticed by anybody. She is ugly, has NO talent, stupid, spoiled, a whore, and has been treated way too nicely. Lock her up for life is what I say, for all I believe in she should serve her life in a cold jail cell with crappy food for all the terrible influence she has had in young girls and the impression she has left in some young men's minds about women. She is a disgrace.

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Major Zero's Avatar
    Feel bad, Hell NO! she's getting closer to the people now... no more body guards, no more friends, no more people at the mercy of a spoiled BRAT!

Honetly thought... I do feel bad.... CUZ ONE NIGHT IN PARIS SUCKED!!!
    Refresh for more Sigs

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker DarkED's Avatar
    Before she got sent BACK to jail she said she was going to spend her house arrest thinking of ways she could make the world a better place. If she REALLY wanted to make the world a better place, she should become fat and even uglier than she is now, and become a non-issue.

I know it's not nice to wish death on people but I hope someone kills her while she's in jail. She's a 'poor little white rich girl' just like all the other celebs. The only difference between her and other celebs is that they actually DO something to become famous (i.e. act in movies, sing for big bands, etc.) All she did to get famous was get born and **** her boyfriend (the s3x tape.) It's bullshit.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker HALOBOY's Avatar
    lol no way she should have gotten a longer sentence and yet she has the nerve to say "I dont deserve this".
    2.60>2.71>1.5>3.03OE-C>Semibrick>1.5>3.03OE-C>3.40 OE-A>REFLASH>3.40-HALO>1.5>3.40-HALO
    Have 3.40 OE-A?SHOW US! edited9/25/07 http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ions-here.html
    Custom Halo PSP

PSPz Hacked:6 Bricks:1 Semibricks:3 Pandora Revives:2

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    i laughed. gotta love how karma works
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Quote Originally Posted by julie
    i laughed. gotta love how karma works
    lol yea i know right she has no talent makes millions and is spoiled and still she thinks the world revolves around her she deserves to be locked up hopefully people in there show her what life is all about.
    2.60>2.71>1.5>3.03OE-C>Semibrick>1.5>3.03OE-C>3.40 OE-A>REFLASH>3.40-HALO>1.5>3.40-HALO
    Have 3.40 OE-A?SHOW US! edited9/25/07 http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ions-here.html
    Custom Halo PSP

ugh, fu.ck her, I hate her. She gets away with everything and she sucked in one night in paris.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker miamiheat4life's Avatar
    i wouldnt be surprised if she gets her ass beat hard while shes in jail, this would be a good ass show paris in jail. I would watch it.

^haha i would watch it too. And why would any of you want to watch that a night in paris shit. shes the ugliest bitch. anorexia. ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Senior Member I Modded My PSP heatzone07's Avatar
    At the very least I hope she matures from this experience. Her and Lindsay Lohan (in rehab) ,as much as shes hot her extreme party girl mentality/personality disgusts me.

all the Female Celebrities are going crazy. even the few good ones like angelina Jolie are doing the anorexic thing.

Quote Originally Posted by miamiheat4life
    i wouldnt be surprised if she gets her ass beat hard while shes in jail, this would be a good ass show paris in jail. I would watch it.
    Thats hot.Oh no i didnt qoute that(didnt she say she patented that saying or something like that lol what an idiot).I would so want to see her get beat down in prison.
    Custom Halo PSP

I did notice that none of her "friends" have come to her defense... kind of shows you how shallow she is.

I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast