Thread: Tekken's Soundtracks

1. #1 Tekken's Soundtracks 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP heatzone07's Avatar
    To me the music in a game really affects the game almost as much as its graphics, (I did say almost) but I feel better music will yield a better gaming experience that being said has anyone noticed the different soundtracks of the the Tekken games, well it seems to me they're not as good as before specifically the newer Tekkens. I think that Tekken 3 had the best soundtrack by far it was upbeat and had cool guitar riffs and used synth bites really well I especially loved Laws, Jins, Ninas themes just to name a few. Tekken 4 to me was somewhat dissapointing, Tekken 5 got a bit better and Tekken Tag...well I still don't know about Tekken Tag Check them out at this website...Free MP3 downloads - Free Video Game OST - Game Soundtracks for download (which is also a very good website for all your gaming music needs, you heard it hear first!) And once you've heard them comeback and post your opinions!

I'll post the individual links as well...

Tekken - Tekken MP3 - Download Tekken Soundtracks for FREE!

Tekken 2 - Tekken 2 Strike Fighting Vol.1 MP3 - Download Tekken 2 Strike Fighting Vol.1 Soundtracks for FREE!

Tekken 3 - Tekken 3 PlayStation Soundtrack 002 MP3 - Download Tekken 3 PlayStation Soundtrack 002 Soundtracks for FREE!

Tekken 4 - Tekken 4 Original Sound Tracks MP3 - Download Tekken 4 Original Sound Tracks Soundtracks for FREE!

Tekken 5 - Tekken 5 Original Soundtrack MP3 - Download Tekken 5 Original Soundtrack Soundtracks for FREE!

Tekken Tag - Tekken Tag Tournament Direct Audio MP3 - Download Tekken Tag Tournament Direct Audio Soundtracks for FREE!
    Last edited by heatzone07; 06-21-2007 at 02:13 AM.