Thread: Do you believe in ghosts

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Do you believe in ghosts 
    Administrator PSP Elite Hacker admin's Avatar
    Do you believe in ghosts/and or other spirits? I do. I myself have never seen one but I believe that they are among us. One time, I was in my room on christmas eve and I thought I felt a hand on my shoulder. Dont know if it was a ghost or not. I had a feeling it was my dead gran telling me she was watching over me. So, do you guys believe in them or have any experiences?

nope, theres never been any proof

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    I believe they're around, but I don't believe (or, I hope that) they can mess with us. (ala the many horror movies on this subject.)

Heh, I do have to say though that I can't watch any of those shows where they go hunting for spirits just because I would be looking around for them in my house afterwards, scared as ****, lol.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker adam's Avatar
    i belive in spirts as in souls not people that come back from the dead and haunt the earth
    YOU THINK BEGINNER SHOULD BE MOD!?http://www.pspmod.com/forums/firmwar...some-help.html Think AGAIN!
    READ THIS THREAD!

Follow this thread to earn some free stuff w/o a credit card!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/off-top...-refferal.html

Senior Member I Modded My PSP heatzone07's Avatar
    In paranormal activity maybe but ghosts in particular I don't know. Watch Taps on Sci fi its pretty insightful but it makes me question my beliefs all the time.

Junior Member PSP User
    Aliens yes, Ghosts No

Proof for both!

Super Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Pirate-M.Lifnen's Avatar
    I don't think so.

But, speaking of souls. I currently own 20 or so souls.
    Rules, rules, rules. WinRAR
    The most important thread you'll ever read..

"The mods look like the gestapo; 'do as we say, not as we do.'"

Member PSP User
    Pirate what are you stating i dont understand? And after watching the movie Ghost with Whoopie i started to believe that they float around. But im now thinking about re-incarnation when u die you develop in another living soul.

Super Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Pirate-M.Lifnen's Avatar
    I mean, like two years ago, in 9th grade. I stole a bible from a hotel.
    That following week, I came to school, parading my stolen bible, when someone taunts me, saying that I'm going to hell.
    As a response, I say "Oh yeah..." and proceed to eat a page from my stolen bible.
    Some friends eventually joined in on the feast. Within a few days, I decided I'm make a "cult."
    I looked over all my schools rules, and made a group that wouldn't violate any rules.
    Then typed up the contract. It's 3 pages long, font size 8. And if you wanted to join my group, you had to eat a piece of the bible, and sign my contract.
    In the contract, one of the rules that you agreed to was to give your soul to me. (No one ever reads the contract...)
    Some may say that it's not binding because for a contract to be legal, it must be notarized by the state. Well, seeing how as souls technically don't exist according to the government, it's something that doesn't have to be overseen, because it's so remote. I added in the soul thing, just because I'd legally be able to get them from people.
    Furthermore, after quite a lot of research, we found that in the state of Ohio, there is a way to get around having to have a contract notarized, it includes being reviewed by a certain number of people, and having multiple signatures, faxing the contract numerous times, and once you jump through enough hoops, it's a legally binding contract...
    Just for PSPMod, I recounted. I own 33 souls due to solely, no pun intended, the soul stealing rule in my contract.
    I also own 2 because I got one to trade me their soul for a pencil (she thought I was joking...), and another one I was just given.
    All in all 35 souls.
    Last edited by Pirate-M.Lifnen; 06-22-2007 at 05:21 AM.
    Rules, rules, rules. WinRAR
    The most important thread you'll ever read..

"The mods look like the gestapo; 'do as we say, not as we do.'"

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker spleblem's Avatar
    Pirate-m That one dam funny story
    i wish i had 35 souls that would be cool.
    i might starta cult to get some spear sould
    you can never have to many.

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Major Zero's Avatar
    Yeah I believe...

I've had my own incounter... and a friend of mine (who pasted away) has seen things aswel, well it was her deceased Husband... When she'd have guy friend over that tryed to put the moves on her, all the lights in her Apt. would go on and off... I didn't see it But I sware, that women never lied to me...ever...

As for my story, I was a young lad back in... Jr. high, yup, I was walking home and i had to cross a lil bridge cuz of a tiny canal. It wasn't like a old creeky bridge it was concrete. the street was like a horse shoe, so both ends had this bridge, anywho... I was crossing it and a man in all black (even his freaking hat was black) was walking my way, towards me..he had a lil smile on his face..either white or blond hair can't remember... But as we were about to cross next to each other I hear a horn and a shine of light like a head light, well it was a headlight from a car... the CAR was WHITE!... and for some reason during the day this car flashed me with its brights... as soon as I heard the horn and in the corner of my eye I saw the lights I turned my head to see what the hell it was... and the car just drove by, no stoping swerve or E break, or anything? I thought that was odd cuz the only people on the sidewalk was the man in black and I, So I turned my head to the right to see the car, then i turned my head back to the left to see the man... there was no man... nothing was there... No one Was FREAKING THERE MAN!... If there was a dude there he would have been like 4 or 5 steps behind me... if he jumped off the bridge I would have heard the splash or seen him in the water... Nothing was there in the canal... If he ran from behind he would have been across the street cuz right b4 the bridge there is a 3 way stop sign... nothing was blocking the View of the other street it was all dirt... So I keep asking myself to this very day... I wounder where I'd be if I just kept looking into the mans face with the lil smile...

some Trippy $hit huh?...
    Refresh for more Sigs

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Unforgiv3N's Avatar
    I don't believe in Ghost(s) ... as i don't believe in God, Hell and Heaven ....

Senior Member I Modded My PSP xayofoolx's Avatar
    im not sure

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Brock_Samson's Avatar
    Paranormal activity is all in heads their is no such thing as a ghost or souls and what not. To say the least we're not sure of a lot of things here on earth. We are all organisms who inhabit the surface and we don't know of the afterlife or anything else. All we do is assume of things; We scare others with tricks and scams to create fear for the less mindful people about their surroundings. It's just a game of fear tactics for the human psychi.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker demondude777's Avatar
    I don't believe in ghosts at all, but...

"If there is a steady paycheck behind it, I'll believe anything you say."

June 2005 - PSP homebrewed
    August 2006 - DS homebrewed

Embrace diversity.....play both handhelds the way they weren't meant to be played!

Quote Originally Posted by demondude777
    I am now your love cleric.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast