Thread: How goes it everyone?

1. #1 How goes it everyone? 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    I haven't been on here in a while so just seeing what's new with everyone. I've been pretty busy with school, work, the band, and my 360. I just started getting interested again in the PSP and it's capabilities so hopefully I'll stick around longer this time I'm guessing the custom firmware of 3.40 is the latest and greatest?....last time I checked mine is at 3.03 OE-C

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

Retired PSP Elite Hacker fubar42o's Avatar
    welcome back IONZ... I was wondering where you mighta disappeared to. Mods have a tendency to disappear for long periods of time, hehe... Anyways glad yer back and I can't wait to get my PSP back in a couple months and be among the PSP scene again instead of just hanging out in Anything Goes!

"don't fucking ask me. i don't know..."

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    Great to see you again IONz. You should not be such a stranger 3.40oe-a is indeed the latest and greatest. Hope you get some time to stay more active

@Fubar... when you get ready to get another psp, feel free to contact me. I never use my 2nd psp anymore so its just collected dust and I would not mind selling it off. Its currently at 3.03 so you'd need an unpatched GTA to downgrade it, but its in mint condition and its an non TA-082. I have the packaging and everything. It'd save you shipping as well if you'd want to come pick it up.
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

Retired PSP Elite Hacker fubar42o's Avatar
    i will *definately* make sure to get in contact with you when i get the funds to get my PSP back. Thx Driz.

"don't fucking ask me. i don't know..."

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker the begginer's Avatar
    hey IONz hope youll be here more often the only moderator i see here more is julie she is here most of the time every other moderator arent hardly here.
    IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT BOTH PSP PHAT OR SLIM PM ME.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Unforgiv3N's Avatar
    He was a Absent Super Moderator ! =)

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the begginer View Post
    hey IONz hope youll be here more often the only moderator i see here more is julie she is here most of the time every other moderator arent hardly here.
    Julie Julie Julie... No one ever even mentions Drizzle. Guess I don't count as a super mod. I'm here almost every day, reading and sometimes posting. Guess my daily activity is not considered active enough.

Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker adam's Avatar
    ^^^i think you are more active that julie nowadays...btw...i dont think Justin is doing a very good job as mod..revote!!!!^^^^
    YOU THINK BEGINNER SHOULD BE MOD!?http://www.pspmod.com/forums/firmwar...some-help.html Think AGAIN!
    READ THIS THREAD!

Follow this thread to earn some free stuff w/o a credit card!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/off-top...-refferal.html

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    just because i dont post as much doesnt mean im not moderating the site. alot of the stuff we do isnt directly noticable by the standard users. if all is well @ pspmod.com, and theres no topics worth discussing, then why bother posting? save it for another day
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker jrmdb3's Avatar
    Agreed with Julie
    I should make a thread stating my status as BACK. Haha, Im just like IONz. I left for a while, but im getting back into the scene. I just took a little break, but Im getting back into it. I check the forus most everyday, try to post when its worth it.
    Welcome back IONz!

PS:we should get the old PSPMod SOCOM clan to play againGood tiimmmees, good times

Your fellow PSPMod.com Super Moderator. -Jrmdb3
    "Live life to the fullest"
    GAMERTAG: Jrmdb3

Administrator PSP Elite Hacker admin's Avatar
    welcome back dude, Dont forget Drizzle

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker the begginer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drizzle View Post
    Julie Julie Julie... No one ever even mentions Drizzle. Guess I don't count as a super mod. I'm here almost every day, reading and sometimes posting. Guess my daily activity is not considered active enough.

my respects to drizzle i almost forgot about you.
    IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT BOTH PSP PHAT OR SLIM PM ME.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by julie View Post
    just because i dont post as much doesnt mean im not moderating the site. alot of the stuff we do isnt directly noticable by the standard users. if all is well @ pspmod.com, and theres no topics worth discussing, then why bother posting? save it for another day
    Everytime there is a reported post I check it out asap and usually it's taken care of so yeah no posting doesn't necessarily mean no watching.

Thanks for the warm welcome back julie

Quote Originally Posted by jrmdb3
    PS:we should get the old PSPMod SOCOM clan to play againGood tiimmmees, good times
    yeah they were good times.......I do have to say I traded in my socom on the psp a while back more than likely for a 360 game =(

.....and how in the world was drizzle forgotten? the guy is so cool he shits ice cubes

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Quote Originally Posted by auburntigersfan4life View Post
    ^^^i think you are more active that julie nowadays...btw...i dont think Justin is doing a very good job as mod..revote!!!!^^^^
    and why do you say that? Because Im not on 24/7? I have other things to do, but I still spend time on the site helping people and locking threads that have been used over and over again, the only thing is that I'm only a Mod for Firmware and Digital Art.
    Last edited by justinisloco; 06-29-2007 at 04:12 AM.