Thread: WTF is up with us now...

1. #1 WTF is up with us now... 
    ibe2fly4chu
    i was looking through the threads today and i saw someone asking how to change the xmb on their psp. Ausual there were many replies but wtf...all they said was to install it manually....~.~ i mean really...have we changed so much that we cant even attach a thread that tells u how to do it...and please stop telling people to use the search function if it is so annoying to actually enter a code that i can bareley even make out (and beleive me i have perfect vission) just to find some thread that am looking for on a specific topic...and yes i know its annoying to ans the same question oever and over again but really...i mean i love this site because totally awsome but stupid #!@$%! like that is just p@$% me off.....its so annoying i can emagine what its like for a pleson who is new here....~.~ and also i really think the beginner should be a mod....i mean the dude litterally is like the first to ans all my questions and many others....and he is just awsome.....
    Last edited by ibe2fly4chu; 06-22-2007 at 04:18 PM. Reason: addign stuff..

Member PSP User
    calm down.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ibe2fly4chu View Post
    i was looking through the threads today and i saw someone asking how to change the xmb on their psp. Ausual there were many replies but wtf...all they said was to install it manually....~.~ i mean really...have we changed so much that we cant even attach a thread that tells u how to do it...and please stop telling people to use the search function if it is so annoying to actually enter a code that i can bareley even make out (and beleive me i have perfect vission) just to find some thread that am looking for on a specific topic...and yes i know its annoying to ans the same question oever and over again but really...i mean i love this site because totally awsome but stupid #!@$%! like that is just p@$% me off.....its so annoying i can emagine what its like for a pleson who is new here....~.~ and also i really think the beginner should be a mod....i mean the dude litterally is like the first to ans all my questions and many others....and he is just awsome.....
    using the search function is the best tool that n00bs have as I used it a bit last night to find out the latest stuff that's going on in the psp scene (since I haven't been around in a while).....that's why we tell them to use it cuz it works....oh yeah and it is VERY VERY annoying to answer the same question over and over again.....that's why we say to search.....if you want to do cool things with your PSP, why not work a little bit and search?....instead of being handed to you on a silver platter?

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Hockeyman's Avatar
    I feel that that what IONz said basically covers anything I would have to say. Oh and by the way if you want people to take things that you say more sewriously you might want to try these amazing things called periods and also you could put a little more thought into spelling. Please forgive me if English is not your native language however if it is please put a little more effort into your posts. I for one almost refuse to read poorly written posts by english speakers. Oh and when I started into the scene I spent two months just reading so that I knew everything before I even started posting on sites. I think everyone else should have to work a bit too.
    2% of the people on the internet have a sig that bashes 98% of the people on the internet. If you are in the 98% whoaren't bastard F***'s with a superiority complex, copy and paste this into your sig.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker
    Yes, they got you there. Nothing in your post should be taken seriously. Accept that fact that The begginer should be a mod. If psp mod needs another mod, I def. think it should be him. Or brittany would be a good runner-up. Anyhow he helped me with alot. Your post should be edited along with the name of this thread. Thread should be named, "The begginer for Mod." Post should be." I vote for the begginer." Nothing else here made sence to me.
    BlackBerry Messenger-30651FFA

If you need anything you can reach me there pretty much always =P

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    emagine? Ausual?

Anywho, well we teach them how to install it... Why would we reply with a whole tutorial again? Just teach them to search for the tutorial...
    And beginner isnt a mod because he lied to us all since the day he came to the site, and also because he cheated at the mod elections

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker mime's Avatar
    Oh trust me..Im with you there.

IM SICK myself of that stupid "SEARCH BUTTON" or "GOOGLE IT" answer everybody gives.

People should start to be more helpful.. And the fun part is that does not matter how "hard" or how "easy" the question is. Might be a NOOB question or a hardcore question.

It'll always have someone saying "Search Button" what the F#$%$ is a Forum for??

To ask ! and keep it alive by doing so.

Super Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Pirate-M.Lifnen's Avatar
    Installing anything to flash(0) is way safer manually, than letting some program d o it.
    Your in control when you manually flash something, whereas you have none when you flash with a theme flasher or whatever.

Everything else I would've said has already been posted.
    Rules, rules, rules. WinRAR
    The most important thread you'll ever read..

"The mods look like the gestapo; 'do as we say, not as we do.'"

Senior Member I Modded My PSP jamestanner's Avatar
    to me it appears that the compromise is not to flame or grill n00bs when they ask the same as many before, but simply reply with a link to the appripriate thread & maybe a small comment about searching.

I have to say, i searched this forum and google trying to work something out but couldnt find it. i then asked Pirate-M.Lifnen how to do it & could he do it for me (ref: gameboot/rco question) only after i pm'd him & tried yet another random search did i finally find a post that asnwered my question. trouble is sometimes, (like me not knowing WHAT to search) i was searching RCO etc and anything less than 3 chars wont pass as searchable and wasnt sure how to word my search to find a relevant answer.

search is an amazing tool, but sometimes aint as straight forward lol

admitaly tho i have attempted to search for everything before i post a question.

my 2 cents worth neway

FW: 3.40 OE-A, Games: 65 (30gb +) MSDuo: 8gb