Thread: Chris Benoit and family died

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Chris Benoit and family died 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    OK I know many people here could care less about WWE wrestling because it has gone to where they talk more than wrestle...
    but this isn't about that him and his family were found dead in there home and I'm not sure what happened yet but just thought some people would like to know. I like watching matches with him usually but I never watch the show anymore...
    will update if i find more or if anyone else knows anything.

haven't been here a while but these smilies suck sorry...

EDIT: Click here
    here it say that the police are investigating it now as a murder-suicide

this found by madhatter Click

or use the great GOOGLE

EDIT 2: here is what has come up and seems to be what happened
    CLick
    Last edited by wolf0491; 06-26-2007 at 08:48 PM.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Madhatter's Avatar
    Oh wow man that is really not cool. I quit watching after a while because of the drama but still that is...unspeakably horrible.

Small News Bulletin
    The Ability To Talk Does NOT Make You Intelligent
    <br>
    Quote Originally Posted by Tay Zonday
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

I know the show to me is too much drama now a days but anyway on IGN the other day I noticed that RAW was like #3 on TV...

That is crazy though man...i mean the police are saying homicide, and it would take a big guy or a gun to take down Benoit. I know that wrestling is fake but look at him...the autopsy report will be out tomorrow so i guess we will have to wait.
    <br>

Right now on USA channel they have a 3 hour remembrance of him but over in 50 minutes...

When did this happen? When did the police find him and his family?

Edit.

Apparently, some sources are reporting that Benoit called in to WWE on Sunday and said he would be unable to make it to the scheduled event because his family was ill and they were spitting up blood. It has also since been confirmed that Beniot was not shot to death.

Taken From Here
    Last edited by Madhatter; 06-26-2007 at 02:17 AM.
    <br>

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    he will be missed. one of my favorite wrestlers from when i followed the sport
    R.I.P Zoidberg

what did they do to start spitting up blood I wonder. I would very much like to find out what happened.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP baseball_dude's Avatar
    Maybe they were poisoned

But I saw this on another forum and i was like OMFG!! I can't believe this he was an awesome wrestler.
    My account

Runescape Goals

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker mime's Avatar
    I dont know anything about the sport nor I like it.

But this is one thing I dont like to read... HIs whole family is dead. wow... Thats really sad v_v.

I wonder what happened..... very odd.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker the begginer's Avatar
    i remember the guy good wrestler very sad that happened. Me and wrestling go way back since The Rock left and went to Hollywood i lost interest since he was my favorite wrestler him and triple H had some good fights lol.
    IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT BOTH PSP PHAT OR SLIM PM ME.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Hockeyman's Avatar
    Yeah I honestly hate WWE but this is just terrible. My sympathies to everyone who knew him. Oh but just one thing wouldn't they go to a hospital if they were coughing up blood? SOmethings smells fishy.........
    2% of the people on the internet have a sig that bashes 98% of the people on the internet. If you are in the 98% whoaren't bastard F***'s with a superiority complex, copy and paste this into your sig.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. -- Pro wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife and 7-year-old son were found slain Monday at their Fayetteville home, authorities said.

Detective Bo Turner told television station WAGA that the case was being investigated as a murder-suicide, but said that could not be confirmed until the evidence was examined by a crime lab.

WAGA reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and son over the weekend, and then himself sometime Monday.

A concerned neighbor called police. The bodies were found in three different rooms.

Okay they did not die of natural causes if the bodies were in three different rooms...im thinking murder/suicide as well
    <br>

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Hockeyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Madhatter View Post
    FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. -- Pro wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife and 7-year-old son were found slain Monday at their Fayetteville home, authorities said.

Detective Bo Turner told television station WAGA that the case was being investigated as a murder-suicide, but said that could not be confirmed until the evidence was examined by a crime lab.

WAGA reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and son over the weekend, and then himself sometime Monday.

A concerned neighbor called police. The bodies were found in three different rooms.

Okay they did not die of natural causes if the bodies were in three different rooms...im thinking murder/suicide as well
    I agree, of course there is the odd chance thank they were either poisoned or dying of sickness and benoit killed his family and them to take away the pain. I haven't seen this on the news yet, I wonder why.
    2% of the people on the internet have a sig that bashes 98% of the people on the internet. If you are in the 98% whoaren't bastard F***'s with a superiority complex, copy and paste this into your sig.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

I saw it on the news this morning but caught the end... but looking at what madhatter posted it seems that it is murder-suicide

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast