PSP Revolution!!

Here's the deal, show how good you are at PSP Revolution. This is how it's going to be done. One person posts a song IE where to download it, what they want to see beaten, and a screenshot (Don't worry just press select to take a screenshot). The poster is to specify what is to be beaten such as speed and dark or dizzy. These steps are custom made so no, its not illegal and no photoshop. If you are caught, even if you never do it again, you will be ignored. If You don't like my songs head over to Bemanistyle and pick your own!

If you don't have psprevolution download it here-

File Details-PSP-Revolution-v0.3-PSP-Homebrew-Games -

Here is an example. Sorry pspmod's photos don't seem to be working at the moment so just click on the link.

Easy

Beat My score!

Download- bemanistyle.com [7.5] - #1 In music game coverage - Dance Dance Revolution, Beatmania, IIDX, Guitar Hero
bemanistyle.com [7.5] - #1 In music game coverage - Dance Dance Revolution, Beatmania, IIDX, Guitar Hero
(Sorry they might be mixed up)

Medium

Beat My Max Combo! 1.5x Speed

Download- bemanistyle.com [7.5] - #1 In music game coverage - Dance Dance Revolution, Beatmania, IIDX, Guitar Hero

Get More Marvelous'! 1.5x Speed

Hard

Beat My Score 2.0x Speed!

Challenge

Beat My Max Combo! Dizzy, Dark, 2.0x Speed

Get A Better Grade! Dizzy, Dark, 1.5x Speed